Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DIY: Cheap and Simple Subtle Energy Accumulator.

Blog Entries

Re: DIY: Cheap and Simple Subtle Energy Accumulator.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    Rayon is from natural sources, but is altered by chemical treatments.
    Which is why I said "synthetic".

You just have to be careful when you buy these things and read the labels. That was my only point.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

2. Re: DIY: Cheap and Simple Subtle Energy Accumulator.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I'm sorry to break this to you, but those "puffs" are not cotton. They're 100% rayon (that's right on the package label), and rayon is which is most definitely a synthetic material.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I agree that the exact materials of these "cotton balls" are indeed 100% Rayon, it does say so on the bag, you're right.

This DIY was really just a fast and cheap means for someone to experience the concept of the device in an effort to share the idea. When it can be done real cotton or cork sheeting is best used, but Rayon seems to be suitable and appropriate for the intended purpose. Rayon is not close in feeling/effect to using documented improper materials like Aluminum or certain plastics. They will tell you through tactile sensation that it is unsuitable and you will want to deconstruct that device.

I have not experienced problems with using Rayon in a device like this in the long-term, nor have many people I know that have made a device like this one. Cork sheeting is the best material to use next to real cotton in a wooden or stainless steel container. I have several devices that use only steel food cans and cork sheeting to very good effect. A more advanced design is not all that more difficult than the DIY design for an interested person to build.

This device was used for charging crystals and small objects.

The nature of these devices are very versatile in that it is easy to make one to your own size, specifications, or needs.

Cheers,
    - Malathion.
    Last edited by Malathion; 31st March 2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: I cannot add spacing/formating.
    "Curvature of time - not a straight line." - Nik Turner.

Blog Entries

Lots of people don't realise that these "cosmetic puffs" are not cotton. I've made that mistake. Hence my pointing it out, so other people can be aware and read the package carefully. If you want real cotton, look for the "100% cotton" label. Otherwise, you may get rayon or some other stuff (I don't know what all they use in cosmetic puffs, to be honest).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

This rad article touches on many things including this topic, but that's how living organisms are.. ridiculously complex and interconnected.

]http://barefacedtruth.com/2014/12/24/topical-antioxidants-protecting-skin-cellular-assassins/

Now it says you cant live without ROS because it is a catalyst for a bunch of bodily actions. But bodies are very adaptable, I bet it could adapt to not needing ROS, and instead feeding off straight free electrons- eat energy directly rather than eating food for a chemical reaction that creates free electrons. If you can live without ROS you would live for a very long time.
    I've heard some people have developed the ability to not need to eat, not sure how that works, or if there is any scientific reasoning behind it, but im sure some can.. and some die trying.

5. Re: DIY: Cheap and Simple Subtle Energy Accumulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Malathion View Post
    (Just as a side-note about unsuitable materials for these devices: Aluminum and most resin plastics (Polyurethane) are NOT a suitable material for an Accumulator! These materials draw in Negative or Deadly life-force energy which is documented to be very bad for the health of a human being and should be avoided for construction of a device! This is why “Orgone Generators” for sale online are totally bogus, ineffective and dangerous; many makers of that crap insist on using only those materials!)
    Would natural resin work then?

Quote Originally Posted by Malathion View Post
    That one looks like a MEOW kettle.
    Does this work well? It's been a fair few years now.