Thread: positive abduction experience (I think)

positive abduction experience (I think)

I had a really weird dream this morning. I woke up and immediately wrote down what I could remember. I'm curious - was this an actual alien "abduction" (abduction put into quotes because I was more than willing to go, lol)? If it was, can anyone shed any light on what the heck happened? LOL.

I was by a house with some other people. I was lucid, but was going with the flow of the dream instead of changing it. An alien ship appeared in the sky, black with a red pulsing dot at the center. A small device floated out at it and started looking around. When it looked at me, I could tell it had flagged me as someone it wanted to take in the ship. Then it floated off to look at the other people. They were scared and started to go in the house, but I was curious, so I started waving at the device and the ship, trying to flag them down. They noticed me. A green light flashed over me and I started to float towards the ship. I grinned and couldn't wait to see what would happen. At this point I had a memory of having seen other people being drawn into ships, and seeing them disappear as they got near it. I also remembered having been drawn into a ship myself before, and being able to recall nothing afterwards. "Maybe this time will be different," I thought.

It wasn't. I neared the ship and essentially blacked out. I remember a breif image of the bottom half of an internet message board flashing before my eyes way too quickly to read, and then I appeared back on the grass by the house, somewhat angry I hadn't been allowed to be privy to what happened.

But then something interesting happened. I relaxed a bit on accident, and when I did, and some of my memory began to return. So I chilled out more, and heard a female voice saying "Cammatu's body....subconscious (something)s that align and intersect." (Cammatu is the name of one of my internet friends.) As the voice spoke I saw a diagram of three concentric circles with a purple segment in each. The circles rotated so that all three purple segments were aligned. Then I recalled the top half of the webpage I'd been shown. I can't remember it now, but I think it was a big picture of a spiral galaxy.

Then the dream shifted and I was in a small room with the door open. It seemed to me that this was me dreaming my memory of being on the ship, but it wasn't just a memory, because I had control over my actions. A black man came into the room. "Can I leave?" I asked. He advised against it, but then took me through a back way out of the room into a room full of lockers. I accidentally did something (I forget what) and started to topple them, but I held up my hand and telepathically set them upright again. At this point, an alien came into the room (but he appeared to me as a more gaunt version of the Crocodile Hunter,) with a syringe. He noticed me and waved me over. We went into a smaller room. He didn't seem angry that I had knocked over the lockers, just interested in me. "Is that an injection or are you drawing blood?" was the first thing I asked, followed by a second question which I don't remember. He replied that he wanted to draw my blood, and said that if I let him do it, he'd answer my other question, so I held out my arm. He stuck it deep in - deeper than the vein - and started injecting something. It didn't hurt. I just stood there. When he took it out, I started to bug out and feel really weird. It didn't feel bad, just weird. I asked him what it was, and he replied, "Shiva....hidden knowledge. I would have told you what I was doing, but then there would have been no feeling of incentive to let me do it." He sat in the room on a folding chair watching me as I sat on the floor waiting for the effects to pass.

There were so many more parts to the dream but I forget them. I'm especially interested in the "Shiva" part of the dream, though, if anyone can shed any light on it. I googled it and a few parts of the stuff I read on wikipedia seem to make sense, but I didn't see anything about "hidden knowledge."

And aren't abduction experiences supposed to be scary and terrible? If this was one, why was it positive? The whole thing was just fascinating. I didn't feel any fear, just an "awww man" when there were some things I wasn't allowed to know.

Blog Entries

Re: positive abduction experience (I think)

Just a few comments- first of all, Shakti rising to meet Shiva->Kundalini. Kundalini->rewiring of your energy body -> 'Secret' (or unleashed) knowledge, etc. Why a syringe, not sure. Maybe a way of your subconscious to tell you it's induced? Hmmm.
    Anyway, about the 'willingness' to go- there was a time where I used to fight these things, and they were horrifying. Once I got some control (not completely) I started to become curious about the missing parts of it, so now, when they happen (and it's rare) I don't fight, because I know I am not being harmed- I just observe and try to analyze, and find it fascinating.
    There's all sorts of way to define the experience, I have chosen 'attunement', and the characters 'aspects' of my very big and complicated overself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks, CFTraveler =) That's good to know; your replies are always so helpful. Now that I have a place to start looking, I'll have to do more research on Shakti and Shiva, cause I don't know much about them at all yet.

*runs off to go google*

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

This was posted in 2006 so I'm not sure if I even should answer this post....but oh we'll. why not .
    I am probably years too late to answer this but do not be mistaken. Alien abductions should by no means be seen as a bad thing. The people that say that it is a horrible experience are victims if fear. Even very "advanced" spiritual people will experience fear the first time they meet an actual alien. I like how you saw all the experience as an interesting and even possibly positive experience. It is the reason that I even bother to answer to a post that maybe nobody has read in years. Aliens use physical spaceships (some of them at least) there is no reason to think that the syringe was not a physical object too. As shown I you're "dream" the alien doctor did lie to you, but it was necessary and he explained afterwards. Many people only made it to the part where they lie and then panic or become angered and will not listen to the explanation.

Maybe everything I'm writing is all just common sense to you now if so, I apologize for stating such obvious facts.

5. Smile Re: positive abduction experience (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    This was posted in 2006 so I'm not sure if I even should answer this post....but oh we'll. why not .
    I am probably years too late to answer this but do not be mistaken. Alien abductions should by no means be seen as a bad thing. The people that say that it is a horrible experience are victims if fear. Even very "advanced" spiritual people will experience fear the first time they meet an actual alien. I like how you saw all the experience as an interesting and even possibly positive experience. It is the reason that I even bother to answer to a post that maybe nobody has read in years. Aliens use physical spaceships (some of them at least) there is no reason to think that the syringe was not a physical object too. As shown I you're "dream" the alien doctor did lie to you, but it was necessary and he explained afterwards. Many people only made it to the part where they lie and then panic or become angered and will not listen to the explanation.

Maybe everything I'm writing is all just common sense to you now if so, I apologize for stating such obvious facts.
    Abductions are never positive these are done by negative aliens. encounters are positive which is just meeting and exchange of into.