Thread: Unable to Access Akashic Records in Lucid Dreams

Unable to Access Akashic Records in Lucid Dreams

Dear Robert,

Over the past few months I have dedicated all my time and energy into mastering Lucid Dreams with the sole purpose of using them to be able to access the Akashic records in them. I have become very good at LD and have about 2 Lucid dreams every week. But despite this I have been unable to access anything even remotely close to the Akashic.

I have tried everything you could possibly think of, tried every way I have read about and tried accessing them from every angle such as dream characters and books in dreams ex. But nothing even comes close to working, not even when I try to use LD to get out of body and I think I may be in the astral planes I still am unable to get a hold of them or any information that is objective and I didint know before.

Is it possible that something could be blocking me? Or I may not have the right frequency to make accessing them possible? Do you know anything I might be able to do to solve this?

Thank you for your time,

Re: Unable to Access Akashic Records in Lucid Dreams

Hey, sorry Im not Robert, but I thought I could share my experience. I tried to do this exact thing in about 10 months of 2014. Having a lucid dream and or / astral projection sometimes daily I never actually got to this Akashic area.

Even my gf had a dream about finding a library and the old man gate keeper was laughing at me. Saying I was trying too hard and I became human to get away from all that knowledge. (this kind of annoyed me a little lol and I only partially believe that to be true). I'm guessing we are going wrong trying to go directly through a lucid dream not caring about our own vibration. It's probably a vibrational thing that will get us there. Still not sure has I have never remembered an experience with the Akashic records.

Maybe we could share experiences and try figure it out.

Re: Unable to Access Akashic Records in Lucid Dreams

The secret to lucid dreaming, and to astral projection, in the sense of your query, is to interact with the intelligence behind the environment.

Make commands 'take me to the akashic records' or 'show me this' or 'show me that' or 'take me there'.

This can take a bit of practice. Its okay to repeat as often as needed during an experience.

You might also like to read my article called 'the catch basket concept' which will be helpful to you, as your own beliefs may be blocking you. I've attached it here. I note the file size may be too big and if this fails do a search in the forums (use search function) as I have attached it before.

robert
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Re: Unable to Access Akashic Records in Lucid Dreams

Hello Tenacity

Just a suggestion you may want to try.

The Akashic records in my opinion is not a library of books relating to your life. The records are in the form of memories held within ourselves that we will use to find ourselves again after death. Many people will suggest to use commands but you may want to try and just focus on the intended things you want to learn about yourself. I think of the astral as the akashic records and the things we see there are the memories we hold. When astral projecting I have been spending more and more time observing how accurate the projections are, this shows me how aware my mind is of the world I live in. Take time and observe things and try and imagine them and their purpose this will allow yourself the ability to understand thoughts. The more you teach yourself your surroundings the more aware you will be of your past and present life, then your akashic records of all your lives will flow in full color.

Powessy