I had once experienced sleep paralysis a long time before and I now have researched (for a total of full five minutes) a bit of information about sleep paralysis. I now know that hearing "voices" is normal and nothing to be afraid of. However I wanted to ask:

The first time I had sleep paralysis (as far as I can remember) I heard the "voices" but I also had this peculiar "scanning" sensation over my body. I felt like my body was being scanned. Obviously I don't know how to describe this "scanning" sensation but it was a feeling similar to when you are slowly getting out of a swimming pool and you can feel the "border" between the water and air as you leave the water.
When I woke up in sleep paralysis I could feel this "border" or line going going through my knees and continuously sliding upwards to my belly, to my chest, my neck all the way to the top of my head...the moment that the "scanning" sensation left my head the "voices" abruptly stopped.
I slowly regained movement afterwards.

Has anyone also felt this before? . In my more recent sleep paralysis moment, the voices when they both began and left it was slow and gradual. My small vision hallucinations also changed and shifted according to my state of mind. Which make sense since they where being created by my mind...but This scanning sensation was always moving at the same slow pace regardless of what I was thinking or emotionally feeling it also had an oddly "mechanical" feel to it, I was awoken by the voices and they also left the instant the scanning ended, very different from my other experienced.

Just wanted to know if this is also normal. I ALSO STARTED FIRE BREATHING AND DESTROYED A PLANET BUSSHHHWAAGGH !!!

...sorry I lost my cool there for a moment..