Thread: Robert : I'm looking forward to the astral projection course in February, I have a question about Raising Kundalini at this time .

Robert : I'm looking forward to the astral projection course in February, I have a question about Raising Kundalini at this time .

I also have your Raising Kundalini DVD course, and have been working daily and raising energy and keeping energy in all my chakras. I just noticed I had a problem with my solar plexus chakra and my throat chakra leaking, I have done sessions in repairing these leaks. But I'm still having trouble getting past the pressures in my diaphragm. As I meditate it feels as though someone is doing the Heimlich maneuver pressing firmly up into the diaphragm area and it just stops there. I'm still working on it.

I was wondering, after the Astral Projection Course is complete do you have any plans on having an actual extensive online Raising Kundalini Course ?

Or even better yet, have any plans on coming to Las Vegas Nevada in the very near future? ( I would truly be there for it ) no matter how much you charge for it !

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help so far, and I'll see you in the astral projection course February.

Re: Robert : I'm looking forward to the astral projection course in February, I have a question about Raising Kundalini at this time .

I am guessing that you are talking about the 5 week astral projection and energy work course I do through www.glidewing.com

I have both an extensive video program on astral projection, and an extensive video program on how to raise kundalini, both on my other website at www.astraldynamics.com There is also a video course on manifestation and self healing there. The next program will be 'Defense Against Dark Arts' which is still in production.

As for your K issues, just keep doing what you have been doing. This is very progressive work and the energy body seems to iron itself out in time if you keep up regular energy work and meditation etc.

peace, robert