Thread: My first attempt at energy work

My first attempt at energy work

I say my first experience but in truth I have been doing energy work for a long time in ignorance because of influences like Starwars, Dragon Ball Z, kung fu and trying to move things with my mind... I just came upon this sort of thing naturally while thinking about powerful cosmic beings and imagining how their bodies might work and then pretending I was one of them, but I didn't realize what I was doing.

Several days ago I was reading the evolution book trying out each exercise as I read through it (except the banishment ritual)
    I did the energy work on my hands, then I did some work on my 3rd eye chakra since it's the easiest one for me to feel and activate. I felt a strong pressure in my temples and figured I should have activated my other chakras first so I stopped with my 3rd eye. After that I tried remote healing my friend who lives very far from me. She has some emotional pain and I wanted to send some love into her.

Finally I tried astral projecting. I have been trying it before but this time I tried with the new technique of imagining a my body above me and cycling energy through it. And I also said "Help me astral project." to my higher self. I woke up around 9am the next day with strong tinnitus as if I had just come out of a concert playing loud music. It concerned me because I don't remember that ever happening to me before so I prayed (to God) to heal me. The tinnitus faded away around noon time and I felt mildly exhausted. I know I had a dream but I couldn't remember any of it. Also before that I would see a wormhole as I was waking up, like I was traveling through hyperspace but I haven't seen it since. If anyone can explain why the wormhole isn't showing up I'd like to know.

2. Re: My first attempt at energy work

From the flow of your writing, I'd say you pretty much ran through all of this energy work too quickly. People train for entire life-times to do what you're attempting, meaning there are basically adverse effects to these things if you do not prepare correctly.

Re: My first attempt at energy work

yeah I think I overdid it too. I usually tend to do that when I start something for the first time. A few days later I did a meditation with a binural beat to get 4 hertz. I breathed life into each of my chakras, starting from the bottom and working my way to the top. Afterwards I had a boost of energy like I was a hyperactive kid, and somehow I felt larger.

Blog Entries

The good news is that energy work is something you keep doing, so you can always go back to the beginning and do it the right way. And by right way I mean, starting with tertiaries (stimulating skin, as in brushing & sponging), going to secondaries (as in, inside of limbs, sponging and/or energy balls), and then, when you have everything good and stimulated, start with major chakras, at the base, and move up, leaving the head chakras for last.
    I did the energy work on my hands, then I did some work on my 3rd eye chakra since it's the easiest one for me to feel and activate.
    It's ok to start with hands, but the third eye should always be done last. Especially if it's easy to activate. That's a great way to overstimulate it and give yourself all kinds of problems.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When you say "brushing/sponging" do you mean that as in I should take an actual brush and run it across my skin or do you mean to use my imagination?
    Also I hadn't considered focusing on my skin specifically. I just always assumed everything was being worked on at the same time while I cycled energy through my limbs, or if I sent out radial pulses from my heart throughout my whole body.
    Last edited by Saturn; 31st January 2015 at 08:37 PM.

not "bushing" , brushing
    Last edited by Leon; 31st January 2015 at 08:29 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    not "bushing" , brushing
    fix't
    sorry was a typo

8. Re: My first attempt at energy work

What's up with that ringing in the ears and energy work? I experienced this and am starting to think there's a relation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    When you say "brushing/sponging" do you mean that as in I should take an actual brush and run it across my skin or do you mean to use my imagination?
    Your imagination, it's the foundation of tactile visualization.
    Also I hadn't considered focusing on my skin specifically. I just always assumed everything was being worked on at the same time while I cycled energy through my limbs, or if I sent out radial pulses from my heart throughout my whole body.
    There are exercises (the large energy balls) that encompass large areas of the body. But to get more tactile feedback I find that brushing tertiaries (skin) gives the more bang for your buck, if you're prestimulating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Searching4Guru View Post
    What's up with that ringing in the ears and energy work? I experienced this and am starting to think there's a relation
    In a way, but indirectly. The ringing in your ears is always there, but it becomes more noticeable when it's quiet, and when you notice it and pay attention to it it 'gets' louder. When you do energy work it's kind of easy to fall into a trance and experience such noises because your consciousness is focused. An expanded awareness state. And you end up noticing that more, and also anything related to the body, such as vibrations or twitches.