Hello people, Just had another night of a few astral projections. One of them I asked to speak with my subconscious again. I was pulled for about 25 seconds until a location became visible and I stopped being pulled. Then I saw someone walking past me about 20 feet away.

Now it always seems like my subconscious doesn't like to verbally communicate with me. It is great at communicating through dream scenarios, but I'm not sure about anything else.

I had to get his attention and asked, are you my subconscious?. He replied yes so I began shooting off some questions. I asked a simple question about how to improve my meditation and he responded "you know I cant tell you anything about that". After that my lucidity probably decreased as my memory is foggy.

Now there is a 10% chance that I have some deep hidden belief that I shouldn't be receiving any information for some reason, but I doubt it as I am quite open to observing and learning and changing. I'm not going to ask to speak with the subconscious again as I think it would rather communicate with me in other ways. I just thought it was a bit strange he wouldn't even tell me how to improve my meditation.

Thanks for listening. Any comments