Thread: Doubled consciousness

Doubled consciousness

Hello Robert,
    Can you please give me an advice on the following problem. I relax my body, clear my inner dialogue, do energy work and then concentrate on climbing down the ladder. At this point I feel light vibrations which deepens if I concentrate more deeply. Then I am able to separate either by the rope technique or yo-yo technique. But at the point of separation I aware of my floating astral body and my physical as well. After a few seconds my physical awareness takes hold and I am back in the body. Is this a problem of week physical relaxation or trance or both? During my spontaneous projections at night I don't have this problem because I totally forget about the body. How to achieve the same forgetfulness of the body during my wake attempts?
    Thank you,
    Dmitry

Re: Doubled consciousness

This is a matter of practice.

Your astral body should have a plan to move away from its physical body ASAP after the exit. This will ease the symptoms of duality.

But, you are also doing very well and what you are experiencing is giving you excellent personal experience with astral projection separation.

peace, robert