Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shadow people

Blog Entries

Shadow people

Hi Gang,

Anybody have info about shadow people? I've seen them before. I've seen the classic types and others.
    I always thought they were govt. people.

Well, about two weeks ago, I was going to relax and try to project. As I got trancey, my dog started to bark. I know enough, from past experiences, not to make any sudden movements. I glanced my eyes to the area the dog was barking at. There was a shadow people looking over my birthday cards I had on the dining room table. I watched him/her for about 2 or 3 minutes when I moved my head and he made eye contact with me. He ran through the wall.

I then projected and went through the wall to see where he went. I didn't see him so I flew to the end of the street to look for him.

I SAW A FLYING VEHICLE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CAR ABOUT 30 FT IN THE AIR. I didn't see him get in it, but I assumed that's where he came from. The vehicle flew away, but scanned me with a "ray". I felt weak, but survived.

I just was hired by an employer who is a govt. contractor and investigates people for clearances. So, I'm wondering.

I clearly watched him/her (I think it was male) for a good 2 or three minutes.

Grant

Blog Entries

Re: Shadow people

Once I saw a shadow person in my house when it was new (we had just moved in.) My mom called me right afterwards and asked me if I had seen her. Apparently she had been wondering what my new house looked like, and had taken a nap, projected and came to visit.
    It's possible that you indeed saw the projected double of your new employers- they were probably thinking about you when doing their 'due diligence' and projected unconsciously. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if it makes you feel 'icky' then do some shielding.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Just read a short story by Henry James about meeting your alter-ego. It's a very good turn-of-the-century read (I like the classic stuff). The story takes you into the psychological 'other self'. For him the 'other' was a phantom, but none-the-less real, conception of his darkest fears. His alter-ego was horrific to him.
    Well, it's a good story, but I wonder, just passing by, if that shadow might only be the phantom of our own other possibilities along different decisions that may have been made in some other universe where we didn't do what we did. ???
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I guess it could be. But, it would have to be so close to our universe that I'm wondering why the shadow was looking at my cards. Actually opening them, thumbing through them, picking them up, and reading.

Then there was the "vehicle".

Blog Entries

And you are assuming there is some sort of distance between universes? Is that not a little antithetical? For whatever multiverses there may be, WE are the hub. Anyone, anywhere, from our perspective, is within us.
    Nice to hear from you again. Been a long time, friend.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Sorry for the late come back. I have no proof of course, but I think the Shadow People are for our realm.
    I agree there is no distance between universes or dimensions for that matter. One in all and perhaps overlapping time periods.
    I can flip between many, when my mind is in tune.
    I think the shadow people are "human".

Blog Entries

When I said close, I was not referring to distance. I meant too similar (close in similarity)

8. Re: Shadow people

Well I often get the sense that some type of "shadow" is watching me, in many occasions I have either thought I had killed or imprisoned it (I know not really the most smart thing, but I was young and scared and I reacted with violence instead of love.) I don't know about him (definitely takes the form of male) he likes to just change forms and try to mess with my mind. I don't really mind it too much it keeps me aware of things and it has helped me get through a lot of my fears. I still fear the thing, don't get me wrong but I also respect it. Even though it has done me a lot of harm mentally and maybe even physically although I'm not too sure about that it has done a lot of indirect good. So now when I feel he has done too much so to say I just shield myself and cast it really, and I mean really, far away. So I don't know if this is the same thing and I am fairly sure it is not, but in my case I believe it to be a part of myself. The monster is in a way my subconscious and it helps me to overcome many things and also it's just kind of mean and likes to make me see awful things but that has helped me get over many fears. So, that's all from me. Have a good day and live life to the fullest, my friend.

Blog Entries

I don't think its a shadow people. I don't know, but, I'll just mention what I feel: Could it be part of yourself? Maybe its there to help you "see" some reasons about things. Maybe its to help you learn, grow in your ability to "see" things in a clearer light.

I don't really know, but, maybe you can question it.

Blog Entries

Maybe its a part of you that you've put in a box and its trying to come out. I wouldn't fear it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast