I've had a few OBEs that originated from sleep-paralysis. But last night in a dream I suddenly started having an OBE sensation without having been lucid. The fear of it woke me up, and left me with a strong feeling in my body. The dream itself had a very clear quality to it, in that rooms in my old home for the most part looked as they are. The sequence of events involved me preparing to meet with a meditation teacher, when suddenly a family member called me into their room, because he had witnessed aliens. I entered his room and noticed that the floor-length vertical blinds were shimmering. I knew that there was a presence in the room, and felt this electric presence around me. While holding an electronic devise on which the screen showed where the alien lights had appeared outside the house, as if from a satellite perspective, suddenly my body become engaged as if something were both inside me and wrenching me up. I had a kind of roaring in my head (not as loud as I've experienced it before), an electric feeling, wave of fear - shared by my family member, and the physicality of it was overwhelming.

It seems strange that this happened without an initial lucid moment. Have other people had experiences like this?