I have had quite a few of these experiences happen through dreaming including the electric feeling. Although, I didn't get scared and was able to move around consciously. First time I was dreaming of being in my kitchen going through drawers when I came across an odd object and got that static, electricity feeling go up my body and stop at my head before I was aware and had control (felt like an OBE at that point). I then went on to summon my higher self and talked to her. Second time, I was dreaming of being in the car with my partner when something he said triggered the electricity followed by awareness. Another time recently I was dreaming of opening my front door to a huge plaza outside my house when I got the electricity again. It felt like it lasted a while but I struggle with recalling some details minus flying and talking to someone. I have noticed each time that I have become aware during a dream and have been able to control it there is always that electric feeling and there's always something I've noticed was strange or out of place that I think caused me to be aware. It makes me wonder if when we are dreaming we are actually traveling via our astral body unconsciously and on those rare occasions we become aware.