Quote Originally Posted by filipcza
The high vibration thing I was talking about there, was referring to the article I read. There it was claimed that you have to be able to rise to certain frequency to tap into the limitless source, otherwise you would be using your own energy during healing session.
This grounding is something I need to do more. Do you have any good ways to do it. I have used to eat heavy meals and exercise to ground myself. Any other methods?
I see this a lot also that only high vibration energy is limitless energy. Now, there is some truth to this IF only your higher centers are activated. Cause then this is the only limitless energy you are ABLE to tap into. And some healing methods teach that energy must be brought from the top centers down.

But really ALL energy is limitless. We are swimming in energy, we just don't realize it. The way we tap into different energies is by drawing them in and there is no better collector and concentrator device than those spinning vortices we call chakras. Love energy is extremely healing for healing emotional wounds and earth energy is extremely healing for mental and physical healing and health. Robert's methods teach people how to draw up the limitless energy of the earth for healing and then use this to activate the chakras so even more energy of multiple levels can be drawn in. Robert finds this method safer. It can be dangerous (mental stability wise) to open the higher centers first. So likely better to work from the bottom up rather than the top down.

I need to go back to work but will post about grounding soon.

Best Wishes,
violetsky