Thread: Primary Center Stimulation

Primary Center Stimulation

Hello,

I am on day 23 of MAP, and i found chapter on primary center stimulation is lacking some directional information. It is actually no problem because of some previous spiritual training i've been through, but i am following a different code on MAP, approaching it as a complete newbie, intuitively, and found this approach very useful for an unknown reason.

But i did use primary center stimulation methods from Atma Kriya yoga, because i re-read again the week 4 and couldn't find precise direction on how to approach primary centers. Should we think them as 3-d hollow spheres and concentrate on the spherical space around their location as pointed out in the book. If so, are we going to apply stimulation actions(brushing, tearing etc.) to that inner spherical space or we should be stimulating the nearest respective location on the exterior body/skin? Plus, after sponging up energy from legs, that energy should be contacted to the palm sized area, like contracting a torso-wide energy into the subnavel center as in energy-raising practice, right?

Beside the point, it is a great book, actually only book i know that offers a complete framework for astral projection. And some exercises like full body energy bouncing are very fun, hearing the voice of that subtle fluid while passing around the ear-level is so motivating. Thank you Robert.

Blog Entries

Re: Primary Center Stimulation

Should we think them as 3-d hollow spheres and concentrate on the spherical space around their location as pointed out in the book.
    For the purpose of energy work, yes. You're stimulating the chakra itself, since you have already stimulated its surrounding areas with secondary work.

If so, are we going to apply stimulation actions(brushing, tearing etc.) to that inner spherical space
    Yes.

However, it's not wrong to add stimulation around the area if the impulse moves you- 'whole area' movement is always good, because it promotes flow.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CFTraveler.

Hey journeyman,
    I'm at week 7 now, but I read this post and it reminded me that when I started doing the primary energy stimulation, I had an interesting awareness of the chakras that you may be familiar with. I encountered them not as wheels or spheres, but as something more like flowers that had stems that reached into the spinal column. It seems that somewhere in my life, I recall having some sort of reference to something similar, but I don't recall where it came from. I got a hit on doing something not out of the book which was to take something like an electric hand mixer with an attachment, and use that at a high speed to stimulate the energy center and it works fairly rapidly. I'm not feeling much sensation now, strangely, but in the beginning this was my experience so I thought I'd share.