The more I stimulate my energy body, the more I remember my dreams and control my actions in those dreams...

I'm not stimulating my energy body for the purpose OF remember and controlling my dreams but it just seems to be a sort of... a side effect.

Here's the thing: the dreams I remember, they aren't nice. They always involve violence or death. Everytime I'm about to die I wake up with my heart pounding and my sympathetic nervous system is activated. But I will say this: I feel okay, sometimes even well rested, after those type of dreams like their purpose is to make me stronger in my awake-life.

Let me share with you guys...

Why am i stimulating my energy body? I want to mature and realize the full potential of my soul and its flesh-container as it is the greatest gift of all.

I started this thread because I do not know what this Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projecting, but it seems like it's going to happen as I mature.

Isn't there things to be afraid of when your spirit or energy is out there in that realm or out of your body?

If you're energy body is open, aren't both negative and positive energies/entities welcome to enter and influence?

How do you stay safe or feel safe?

Please read my post in the following thread because it is related to this post:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...leep-Paralysis