Thread: I'm afraid of what happens next

1. I'm afraid of what happens next

The more I stimulate my energy body, the more I remember my dreams and control my actions in those dreams...

I'm not stimulating my energy body for the purpose OF remember and controlling my dreams but it just seems to be a sort of... a side effect.

Here's the thing: the dreams I remember, they aren't nice. They always involve violence or death. Everytime I'm about to die I wake up with my heart pounding and my sympathetic nervous system is activated. But I will say this: I feel okay, sometimes even well rested, after those type of dreams like their purpose is to make me stronger in my awake-life.

Let me share with you guys...

Why am i stimulating my energy body? I want to mature and realize the full potential of my soul and its flesh-container as it is the greatest gift of all.

I started this thread because I do not know what this Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projecting, but it seems like it's going to happen as I mature.

Isn't there things to be afraid of when your spirit or energy is out there in that realm or out of your body?

If you're energy body is open, aren't both negative and positive energies/entities welcome to enter and influence?

How do you stay safe or feel safe?

Please read my post in the following thread because it is related to this post:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...leep-Paralysis

Blog Entries

Re: I'm afraid of what happens next

Hi Searching.
    Well, here's my point of view.
    When you get out of your body, it's not your spirit that moves out of your body, it's the point of view of your consciousness, and it doesn't go out of your body leaving it empty, but the subtle energy expands and your point of consciousness moves out of your body. So nothing is left 'open' or 'alone', because your essence, your spirit, which is more than your body and not subject to spacetime, continues to include your physical body in its sphere of existence. This is why we bilocate, or experience what Robert calls the mind-split- having the experience of splitting conscious awareness into two, and serializing the experience when we reintegrate with our body.
    It's like when we sleep, our consciousness is not in the physical experience of being in the physical, but attenuated leaving the subconscious to experience the nonphysical or astral without judgement.
    The energy body is more of a field than a carapace, it has no doors that open and close, and nothing 'enters' or 'exits'- we project our consciousness out of the realm of the physical to the realm of the nonphysical (astral, mental, etc.)

In the years of being in this forum, I have never heard of a person getting into negative entity problems because of projection- however, I personally have used projection to help in that regard.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Searching4Guru View Post
    I want to mature and realize the full potential of my soul and its flesh-container as it is the greatest gift of all.
    Getting to that point will require conquering various extremely deep-seated fears, one of which is the fear of dying. If you truly want this kind of transformation in your life, you're going to have to face, deal with, wade through, and eventually get past all kinds of fears and beliefs and other issues (precisely which, I can't begin to guess; everything has their own stuff and it's always a unique journey).

So the idea that you're having a lot of nightmares, particularly ones involving death, isn't actually that surprising, when viewed in that light.

I'm also going to tell you that I have died in dreams more times than I can count, and have had nightmares since I was a very young child. For a while, during a period of tremendous transformation, I had nightmares every single time I fell asleep, whether it was nodding off on the couch, napping, or sleeping in my own bed, alone or with company. I got to where I fought sleep, hoping that if I was exhausted enough, I wouldn't have nightmares, but there they were....

NOW I know that this was actually necessary. It was my subconscious churning away, presenting me with stuff that needed to be dealt with. (I had a LOT of stuff to deal with. Other people may, and probably do, have a lot less baggage.) Once I got that, and started to analyse the dream symbols and try to make sense of it, I got through it a lot better. I still had the nightmares (though, once an issue was sorted, the nightmare images associated with it generally stopped), but once I understood the images and the messages better, I found them to be productive and helpful, even if it was painful.

I don't know what your nightmares are about, and can't presume to guess. I'm just sharing my own experiences in the hope that it will be food for thought or some sort of help for you or someone who might read this thread.

But to get back to my first point, the fear of death is the biggest, most substantial fear that most people will ever have to face. Very few ever come to grips with it, actually. In my observation, this is at least part of why so few people ever really achieve any real spiritual transformation. (Because if you're afraid of death, imagine what the classic "I don't really exist at all" realisation is like... )

Hope this makes some sense to someone.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Dreams symbolism is a bit funny. Things that seem bad logically can be good.
    Seeing a dolphin logically must be good right? but in dreams dolphins are generally very bad. murdering my father in a dream seems very bad. but it was actually good and led to good things. Infact, violence and death in dreams is almost always a good thing, especially if it is you doing the killing. I have done gobs and gobs of dream killing, but am an extremely peaceful person. I would only ever hurt someone if it was the only way to protect an innocent person.

Usually it seems very traumatic when you look at it logically, but if you sense it out it will tell a different story. Not always. The most intuitively traumatic thing ever to happen to me was watching a white horse die in a dream. I woke up screaming crying and flailing. I was wrecked for months. It took me a year to find the courage to look it up, it was my innocence, the most valuable thing I had. But now 3 years later I see that even that was not such a bad thing. in the end, innocence was sacrificed for maturity.

-I hear you BFW

Blog Entries

Well, some people believe that suppressed emotions and thoughts go deep into the subconscious to become symbols and come up in dreamtime, so with this scenario your experience would make logical sense, it seems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Well, some people believe that suppressed emotions and thoughts go deep into the subconscious to become symbols and come up in dreamtime, so with this scenario your experience would make logical sense, it seems to me.
    I'd go as far to say it is fact.

Who are you talking about btw?

Blog Entries

Not about anyone, just to the sentence "Things that seem bad logically can be good."