I had another dream last night
In my dream I was following this girl through what appeared to be a mall. At a certain point we came to a hotel that was part of the mall. We walked in and she told me my room number and then she got on the elevator and was gone. So I get on the elevator and set it to go to the 4th floor but it starts going down into some negative numbers. So I get off and go into a new elevator and set it to the 4th floor. It starts moving but I noticed that the door didn't close on this one. As it gets to the 4th floor I can see both doors are open but then I notice that the elevator is starting to go down again. I think to myself "I'm not going to take another elevator; I'm going to jump through the shrinking hole". So I do that, but I wasn't fast enough and I was hanging there on the ledge. The elevator kept descending but it didn't crush me (no ceiling?). So I'm just hanging there but my arms feel so weak and I cant seem to find any leverage to pull myself up. I start to realize this is a dream and I pull myself up. Once I stumble to my feet I feel fully aware. I can feel my legs and feet and then the rest of my body as I stand up. I try remembering my room number but the information is halfway gone. So I say "Take me to my room" which is what happened because I woke up haha.

The girl was someone I saw in a youtube video earlier that night and as for the hotel. I've been planning a skiing trip and I was talking to my friend about a hotel that night before I tried to go to sleep. It took me 3 hrs to fall asleep...
I think the images are just a means to an end in my case. I thought It was probably another attempt to get me to fly.