Thread: Aura experience

Aura experience

Hi all,

I was at work yesterday and we were having somewhat of a heated (good sport) debate. I was looking at a colleague who was speaking passionately when all of a sudden I saw a huge green/blue aura surround them.

I've seen minor auras in the past but the size of this one surprised me. I tested to ensure his wasn't eye burn and it wasn't. It followed her as she moved.

I wondered if anyone can recommend anything to help increase the frequency of auras or to be able to pull them up on command. I was relaxed the time though I wasn't sure if the reason I saw it was indeed because my colleague was speaking with conviction.

Any experiences you can share I'd love to hear them

Blog Entries

Re: Aura experience

Have you read Robert's Aura Viewing information?

The entire article
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?132-auras

Going straight into it
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...to-See-an-Aura
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks ill have a read

I'll be interested hearing other people's experience too if anyone wants to share

Blog Entries

I used to see people's auras when younger, and later on could see them if I talked with them. Now I rarely see anything, unless the conversation is heavily emotionally charged. FWIW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

What I have found that really works is standing in front of a white wall with a mirror a couple inches from my face and staring at my forehead until my eyes unfocus. A good trick is to take a "snapshot" of it which means to focus for a long time on your forehead, or hands, and then close your eyes. I actually discovered auras accidentally while laying in bed at night when I was facing my partner and kept seeing a blue color. This happened for multiple nights before I finally looked into it. I talked to my my partner about it and found out he taught himself to see auras and I was right about him being blue. Now at night I practice seeing our auras by closing my eyes, focusing, and then I just move them around in my mind. It seems to help strengthen the ability. Now whenever I close my eyes and focus a little I can see my aura. I'm typically green and purple. When it comes to reading other people I still struggle. I can read my partner but I haven't really tried hard to read anyone else because I'm worried they may find me strange if I stare at them for a long period of time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kittahkatt View Post
    What I have found that really works is standing in front of a white wall with a mirror a couple inches from my face and staring at my forehead until my eyes unfocus. A good trick is to take a "snapshot" of it which means to focus for a long time on your forehead, or hands, and then close your eyes. I actually discovered auras accidentally while laying in bed at night when I was facing my partner and kept seeing a blue color. This happened for multiple nights before I finally looked into it. I talked to my my partner about it and found out he taught himself to see auras and I was right about him being blue. Now at night I practice seeing our auras by closing my eyes, focusing, and then I just move them around in my mind. It seems to help strengthen the ability. Now whenever I close my eyes and focus a little I can see my aura. I'm typically green and purple. When it comes to reading other people I still struggle. I can read my partner but I haven't really tried hard to read anyone else because I'm worried they may find me strange if I stare at them for a long period of time lol
    Thanks! You know after I read that it reminded me of a similar thing I used to do when I was very small (probably a toddler), but had completely forgotten about!

Can I ask - when you say you practice in bed. how do you see your aura when your eyes are closed? Do you have to visualise it? I'm curious where abouts you see it in your minds eye, particularly while you're in bed. I guess its probably hard to describe in words so dont worry if you can't

Quote Originally Posted by robbo View Post
    Thanks! You know after I read that it reminded me of a similar thing I used to do when I was very small (probably a toddler), but had completely forgotten about!

Can I ask - when you say you practice in bed. how do you see your aura when your eyes are closed? Do you have to visualise it? I'm curious where abouts you see it in your minds eye, particularly while you're in bed. I guess its probably hard to describe in words so dont worry if you can't
    I usually do have to visualize it. It takes a bit of focusing to do and can be straining if you do it too long. I just close my eyes, relax, and sometimes even ask myself to view my aura. It can be hard to get a good reading though since my partner's aura (blue) is much stronger than mine (usually green). But I can see both of our auras and I kind of just swirl them around in my mind. Throughout the day I often read my aura by simply putting my palms up to my face with my eyes open or closed (works both ways)