Thread: Is it right or wrong to do energy work on someone without permission?

1. Is it right or wrong to do energy work on someone without permission?

What I mean by this question is something pretty simple, is it alright to do energy work to help someone through emotional and physical pain without their approval or knowledge of such an event?

I often times take people's "bad" or negative energy from them and use myself to purify it, it usually drains me for a few days because I usually try to give as much of my own "good" or positive energy to them as I can bear to lose, in exchange so to say. I'm not bothered by becoming sad or drained for a few days and if I put effort into it I can get back to my normal levels quite easily and quickly.

So the real question here is am I going to hurt them at all by doing this? I try to avoid making the person know I am doing it and just pull their problems from them. Whether it is an emotional pain (in this case I just try to dull the pain but not remove the learning experience) or physical (in this case I can easily visualize the area of the body that is affected and I can see a sort of black tar like sort of energy and I usually pull that away from them and purify that on the spot and release it all into the world and then give the person all of my positive energy in return.) The person that I do this most often with I care for very much an I would gladly be hurt instead of them so I never really worry about myself or taking on too much bad when I am doing this. But is this okay? Is it wrong to do? Will it hurt them or make them overconfident? Or will it just remove some unnecessary weight? I mean it's not like I am looking into the reason behind the hurt, I am just purifying the negative energy and giving them an influx of positive.

Please leave your opinion or response, I'd be glad to expand on pretty much anything in here so feel free to ask questions as well.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Is it right or wrong to do energy work on someone without permission?

Personally being an energy purifier type of person too, I wouldn't say it is "bad" to help people without them knowing. I mean I do that quite often to be honest. However I will warn you of two dangers 1) be careful that the other person does not grow to rely on you. 2) don't damage yourself too much. These two things are things that I personally have had issues with.

I rarely give my own energy to the other person and I would tell you that you should definitely stop doing that because it is harming you, but I understand wanting to do that for a close friend. I would recommend just "purifying" their energy to relive them of their stress or whatever and if possible return their own "purified" energy to them. I always try to make it look like a "pit stop" in races, cars go to the pit stop to replenish their gasoline, get new tiers and then return to the race. Just like that, the person can have some time to rest and refill their energies, I get rid of their stress and then help them motivate themselves to continue with life, as harsh as it might be. Usually when I do this it only takes me a few hours to recover since the only energy I spent was the energy spent for the purification process.

So in my personal opinion no, it's not bad to help people without them knowing. If helping is just getting rid of a bit of their negative energy.
    But you must be aware that these people won't owe you and there is the possibility that they will never repay your kindness even if you have been helping and supporting them for a very long time. This is also something that has happened to me personally but I suspect that it is something that many people go through as well.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Is it right or wrong to do energy work on someone without permission?

If you are worried that you helping them will harm them or make them "not learn their lesson" so to speak.
    That is why I use the "pit stop" technic. Getting rid of a bit of their stress and maybe offering some motivation is always nice and won't harm them, and it might help them face their problems better.

If you are not looking into the "root" of the problem it very possible that they will continue getting full of negative energy no matter how many times you relive them. But if you want to help them to get rid if the "root" problem then i would recommend asking them or offering yourself to help them. Because if you try to help without their permission you could do more harm than good. If they don't want your help then the best thing you can do is just be there for them and not judge them.

This is is what I personally think. I'm not an expert in this subject at all but everything that I have written I have done it and experienced it myself.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...