Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most recent experience in Psychic Development and Mediumship

Blog Entries

Re: Most recent experience in Psychic Development and Mediumship

Part 5:

At the end of the day Christine invited us to ask questions so I asked her how she tuned into us when we were doing a reading. She said she didn’t really know, that she just kind of blended with us so she’d experience what we were experiencing.

Outside, Diane and I stopped to chat a while. During the brief conversation we mentioned that we’d each experienced poltergeist activity when growing up. Diane told me that if she fought with her sister, the wooden spoon would mysteriously turn up in the fireplace.

Simultaneously we had the idea to swap email addresses, so while I wrote mine down on a small notepad, fetched from my bag, Diane pulled out a business card, casually asking, “So what’s your surname, anyway?” When I told her she responded, “No way!” for it turns out we both share a surname.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: Most recent experience in Psychic Development and Mediumship

Leah, years ago I had a student who suicided visit me in a dream before I knew what he had done. I know that feeling.

As for the other feeling, I would suggest that different mediums experience the sensations differently. When I was a younger woman, I had a series of visitors when I'd be praying. I can't even explain the feeling. I just knew if I looked there'd be someone there, so I didn't always look.

The reading I did before this one had a sensation that seemed to accompany it, something akin to an energy shift in the crown chakra, but that didn't happen this time.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2