*I always kept focused on non-spiritual matters ; absolutely no looking up into the occult or the paranormal.Throwing coals where's there's a fire is not a good idea in anyway , abstain possible incendiarism-likely topics.

*I basically just ignored it : real life matters for me somehow always end up taking precedence , study to tackle , wards to take , worry about rent ; sometimes the rest is all small potatoes.

*You can get away with plenty* : once one of my eyes was twitching so bad i had to wear an eye patch , but I still went around my day saying "pink eye" (yes , in the just one only).I do the same thing when I don't want to eat cake saying"sorry diabetic" , there are always ways around.

*Eat whatever slows you down : Ell Collie , used to smoke like a chimney , it definitely tones the spikes down , better yet eases them over , heavy food really helps , fast food is even better.

*Don't put up with it : once the Kundalini started doing things in my forehead (it was stuck) , I said "that's it , enough is too damned much" , and just like that it was gone.Just stomp your foot down.Brook no nonsense.

*Kundalini does not own you : It isn't some malicious snake with no regard at all for your well being , you should always and at every point feel totally in control of it , when things are going way over your head , tell it to take it down a notch.
I even remember once saying if things don't go smooth asap with all this I'm going to make sure Kundalini never ever gets to grow inside me of again in this life or nor the next (I will leave no agenda for it for me or up coming selves till all eternity), if you don't want it then just be out with it.Sitting over the fence never helped anyone.

What really also helps is that over the years I've just sort of let it go , you know and over time things are really going sweet and swell.

long time ago I read something here from someone that just totally did it for me , it denotes resilience , adaptability and mettle to me.
"There was a time I used to be like that , but not anymore I'm happy to say"

evolution can be such wonderful thing , in fact even a pleasant one.