As I continue to meditate or do the trance work as its called in MAP, I have had my solar plexus chakra (forgive me if that's not the correct term) strobe twice. This last time it happened it was fairly intense. Even now, I still feel a little sick to my stomach. I have read the discomfort will pass so I'm not overly concerned.

My question is, why that Chakra? I'm not paying it any more attention than what is called for in MAP during energy work/raising. Is there some significance to that one strobing during trance work? Why not the others?

Also, now that I'm doing the excercises in a chair without a head rest I begin to see how often I try and drift off. From the reading I have done the going up and down into and out of trance is not necessarily a bad thing? That each time I go down I form a memory or path of how I got there? My question here is I guess, am I training myself to nod off? Should I be doing something different?

As always I thank you all for your input and this has been, so far, a fascinating experience.