• Waiting to be 'be-headed'
  • Soon to marry a man i didn't want to marry
  • living free, joyful, youthful, at peace
  • female reptilian queen
  • a giant
  • fish, frog, dog, gorilla, dolphin, bird

These are what i know...

x
Wow a lizard queen and a giant. When were the nephilim? You must be pretty old. Im sure some of us are millions of years old. I met a 'Reptilian Matriarch' before pretty scary. I was once a bad guy too .. maybe you were nice queen I dunno

Most of the negative effects of past traumas I overcame in this lifetime.
Starting from oldest known.

-- a 'bad guy': a male high priest who helped destroy Lemuria and brought many demons into the world through portals. as a result I have no interest in intentionally causing harm. also some various things from that past have come up despite it being about 20,000 years ago.
--a wizard called Artemis. as a result learning from the elements is my default path. lots of influences from the wiz. he longtime gave me a sense of being in the wrong time period
--an eastern monk who dedicated his life to meditating in a cave: it greatly improves my ability to meditate. I know Buddhist entities because of it. I live like a monk in this life.
--a tai chi swordsman (maybe)
--a woman baker who had her entire village slaughtered by vikings. she was the only survivor. some of it I remember like being there. I met a few of the vikings, reincarnated so I could forgive them. I still love to bake and do so as an expression of love.
--a deckhand sailing a wood ship to the 'new world': where I got my love of adventure and fear of 'human made objects sunken in water'
--someone called Brenden.. who was a 'god' apparently
--a little boy in America who HATED failure. : still working on that one
--I have memories of my most recent life, everything that happened between dying and being born into this life. I know what it is like to be a fetus and all the stages of development. We actually have all our memories the first few months as a fetus and they fade as our new body grows. I used to get a lot of dejavu but instead of just a feeling I would sometimes see myself arranging my future life with someone.

Its hard to be sure of most of it, but unexplainable traits and skills are a very good indicator of past lives. In this life I had to process what I call 'rage of the ages': karmic anger accumulated from all previous lives. And a sensation I call 'soul fatigue', that is being sick of existing and reincarnating for so long. Being old doesn't necessarily mean more advanced; you could spend 100k years to learn one lesson.