Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

Blog Entries

Lightbulb My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

Hello! Dear AD members, I have an interesting question for you! What past lives do you know about? Also- do you remember what lessons you've learned from these lives?
    That's do interesting for me, when I hear about these things, I'm happy like a little child
    thank you so much!
    Dontco
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

I don't know anything about my past lives and while it would be fun to know about them it's not something I have a lot if curiosity for, So I don't have a strong belief in them.
    But wouldn't everything I know now be something that I learned in a past life? And the things I struggle with in THIS life (but eventually overcome) will be the things I will learn in this life?

Im a beginner at this so please be patient with me.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

I have had two past life regressions and both were underwhelming- in one of them I simply found myself just floating around aimlessly, not being 'anything' at all, and on the second one I was told I was not a single being but a group of souls, some human and some not, that were sharing this incarnation. The second thing made more sense to me in the sense of my present personality, but I wonder if I'm actually 'new', as in never been incarnated before. I know I 'was' because I kind of remember it, but that's as far as I go.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I have a number of "other life" memories, including a few extremely detailed and vivid dreams. I don't actually think they were all "my" lives, and I'm not even sold on the traditional view of reincarnation, anyway, which seems extremely dogmatic to me. I don't discount the possibilty of some form of "multi-incarnation", but the standard view seems far too limited to me, given the illusion that is time and space.

Since I don't really know what these visions, dreams, memories, whatever are or what they might mean to me, if anything at all, I tend not to put too much weight on them. I just accept the story, if it comes to me, and leave it at that. There are a couple of them to whom I feel somewhat close, or for whom I have particular compassion, and maybe that's why I was shown their story, I don't know. I have no clue what it has to do with "me". I'm just one of the infinite stories within the wholeness of Consciousness, too, so for all I know, Consciousness is just using some sort of matching algorithm and my brain is wired in such a way that I pick up on it. Who knows?

I used to take it all very seriously, and tried to connect things ("Oh, so that's why I hate having cold feet!" or "That explains my fear of [whatever]" or "That's why I hate dogma so much!" and so on). I dunno, maybe there is some connection. I can't say. Now, though, I just let the stories of other lives be what they are, and I honour them as stories of other lives, and that's pretty much it. Such is life. Or, I guess, such are lives.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Let me state in advance that I am not sure of anything. But here's so far:

- One life in Egypt where I was a kind of culture or "light bringer" and together with another aspect of mine, don't know yet if as man or woman
    - One woman in France or Spain around 1800, I know exactly how she looked like, I know her voice and how it feels like when she kisses you on the forehead like a mother to her child. She wore a red dress on a few occasions, I changed my nick in her honour, as you see, investigations are ongoing
    - One woman named Samantha who lived in Belgium in the 1930ies (not sure about that one at all though)
    - One (or more?) life in Ecuador (as 'indio') in a little mountain village called PunĂ♥n
    - A probable life in a Hindu country, maybe temple-related
    - One life in Atlantis alluded to me only by a synchronicity (not more)

Btw. I am sure I had lives on other planets and dimensions as whatever kind of being as I consider myself a kind of 'star seed'. I think I was rather energy than physical body-like, because I still have so much problems with physicality and all that comes with it (despite a few Earth lives 'completed', but I do not think they were many).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Thanks, everyone! lovely stories...
    CFT- wow. I never heard anyone say that (except for, maybe, Abraham Hicks). Cool. I don't really think that you're "brand new", I actually expected you to be rather developed in your soul development...
    BW- yes, you're right, you're pouring some new light on this subject for me. Thanks!
    Sinera- You are the king of past lives! You do have some cool ones, especially Atlantis! It would be so cool if there would be a past life regression of someone who lived there on youtube. At least we have the Seth material.
    It is quite possible that you are not from earth, but you came here for a reason (maybe because eath is a "though planet" and people get fast progress).
    Moo-
    But wouldn't everything I know now be something that I learned in a past life? And the things I struggle with in THIS life (but eventually overcome) will be the things I will learn in this life?

Im a beginner at this so please be patient with me.
    I'm no expert, but I'm gonna say what I think is true (everyone has a right for their own belief, of course). When we come to earth- we loose our memory of everything that ever happened to us. We sort of "sign a contract" (it was actually in Robert Monroe's book). There are good things and there are bad things that come with it. For example- if a soul did very poorly in it's last life- it may become very scared to go on and try again and so erasing it's memory is the smartest thing to do. The other thing you said- I think it's true. Most people take more than one life to overcome things like anger for example, though if you want to know more about the subject, you could read Michael Newton's books, they're very interesting.
    dontco.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

I was a navigator on a ship bound for the new world, we were up to no good, a crew of blood thirsty ruffians {vibe i got} in the vision. I was just shown that and my death from drowning after being thrown over board in a storm I believe and wondered the coast for years as a spook.

Had a vision once of my funeral taking place in the deep woods of England somewhere in ancient times, again just the vibe i got. And was carried underground and placed in a kind of catacomb like tomb.

I was told, after inquires I made while out of body, that I was a mountain man and participated in a Indian massacre, vision came with only sounds of the slaughter, my voice talking at the time and the ..screaming, crying of the victims and there families ect... it was pretty ugly... And the experience of them taking me back there was mind blowing.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post

I'm no expert, but I'm gonna say what I think is true (everyone has a right for their own belief, of course). When we come to earth- we loose our memory of everything that ever happened to us. We sort of "sign a contract" (it was actually in Robert Monroe's book). There are good things and there are bad things that come with it. For example- if a soul did very poorly in it's last life- it may become very scared to go on and try again and so erasing it's memory is the smartest thing to do. The other thing you said- I think it's true. Most people take more than one life to overcome things like anger for example, though if you want to know more about the subject, you could read Michael Newton's books, they're very interesting.
    dontco.
    I have heard and read about many different theory's regarding reincarnation for example the idea that the same soul reincarnates over and over again or that one soul actually controls a number of individuals, or that every soul before they are born (on Earth) are given or downloaded a series of iconic "life's". For example many people have said that they are the reincarnation of Christofer Columbus, of course that is "impossible" , so some people believe that these "iconic characters" are actually downloaded to every soul as a type of reference guide or something.

So after reading all of this, I came with the conclusion that the belief of "reincarnation" is too unstable (at least for me) and decided to move on to other ideas instead.

Ugh now that I think about it it looks like I'm trying to downplay reincarnation T . T But I don't mean to do that, even if you don't believe me at this point I actually still like talking about reincarnation and stuff, I mean I don't reply to a lot of threads so I hope that just the fact that I replied here shows at least a little bit that I honestly enjoy talking about this !
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    I came with the conclusion that the belief of "reincarnation" is too unstable (at least for me) and decided to move on to other ideas instead.
    Yes, that's pretty much the conclusion I was trying to describe in my post. I don't disbelieve, but neither do I believe, and even if I did decide to believe, which model would I invest my belief into, when there are so many possibilities? But, like you, I still enjoy the topic and like to read and hear people's stories and insights. It's an amazingly rich area of human experience, thought, philosophy, etc.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    .... Atlantis! It would be so cool if there would be a past life regression of someone who lived there on youtube.
    Check out Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe book series. There is a lot about Atlantis past life regressions in these books (most of it I believe was in Volume two, but it is also scattered across the others) and old civilisations.
    Also check out Edgar Cayce on this topic. There is a book on his past life readings on Atlantis only, it's called "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis".

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    .... before they are born (on Earth) are given or downloaded a series of iconic "life's". For example many people have said that they are the reincarnation of Christofer Columbus, of course that is "impossible" , so some people believe that these "iconic characters" are actually downloaded to every soul as a type of reference guide or something.
    This can also be found in Dolores Cannon's books. She called it an "imprint". It's like the sould gets to a library before entering a new life and downloads lives of that time to get information of what to expect. It appears almost like a life lived on their own but is just an "imprint". The way to differentiate is to ask the Higher Self in the session, otherwise it is possible you only experience an imprinted life.

And yes, this could be a reason for "celeb" past lives which are given as a representative. However, and this is what every regressionist will tell you: "famous" lives are a rare exception and almost never happen. Most past lives are even quite mundane. Moreover, consider the possibilty that some people might lie about famous past lives for ego reasons ...
    This collector of useless clutter.