Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucid Dreams or Regular Dreams?

Blog Entries
    I still don't get how altering both lucid dreamer viewpoints would affect waking reality other than changing the perception of waking reality, aka inducing psychosis. Is that what you mean?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Only one lucid dreamer is modified. The third person lucid dreamer does not get modified.

Lucid dreamers do not easily modify themselves. However, the third person watcher can easily modify the dreamscape or anyone in it including the first person lucid dreamer. Normally the modification only affects the dreamscape. The idea is to add capabilities to the first person lucid dreamer to allow him/her to modify the physical landscape in a similar manner.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

sash Guest
    Wouldn't those abilities be limited to the lucid-self, not its physical counterpart? For instance, using third person perspective to change the state of the first person dreamer, but it has limited affect on the physical waking self (e.g. giving the first person dreamer the ability to fly or transform would not be inherited by the physical self).

I think lucidity comes in levels. It is possible to know you are dreaming but not have enough lucidity to control the environment (or think of controlling the environment as such), but it is also possible to be fully present in the environment such as in physical (and recall tends to be better too).

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your replies, guys.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ill have to at least try that one time wstein. Although I dont know when ill get around to it, need to have more focus in some of my lucid dreams.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

WhoAmI911 Guest

Re: Lucid Dreams or Regular Dreams?

Based on Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce.
    What he says in his book:
    "Another slightly less complicated method of converting lucid dreams into OBEs requires simulating the feeling of falling within the dream itself. To use this technique, cross your dream arms across your dream chest once you realize you are dreaming. Relax your body, then allow yourself to fall backward as if dropping back onto a bed or into someone's waiting arms. When this method is effective, the dream imaginary will usually disappear and you will find yourself falling through a void or through some blurred astral environment. You can then explore from there."
    Here is my dream.
    Journey to the Hospital.
    I am leaving my parent's apartment in Poland with two suitcases in my hands. I am going back to Port Moody, Canada where I live now. Before I leave this place I have to go through customs. There is only one custom officer in my parent's apartment and he is checking my suitcases now.
    Inspection doesn't find anything illegal. but he likes my ties, that I have a lot in my closet. I am letting him to choose one he likes. He chooses one that I like too. I explain to him that all of my ties come from Europe and some of them from Germany. Now I find myself outside of the building with two suitcases in my hands.
    Suspecting that this is a dream I start repeating aloud:
    "I am dreaming... I am dreaming..." Now being awaken in my dream I drop my suitcases onto the ground, cross my hands on my dream chest and fall backward. As soon I reach horizontal position an unknown force starts dragging me. I float in the air close to the ground on my back with my head first. I am moving very fast and my trip lasts for a while. During that time I start getting rid of my under-ware by pulling it through my sleeves throwing it away in all directions.
    Finally after slowing down I find myself on a bed with wheels in a hallway of an unknown hospital.
    There are two man around me waiting for my awakening. One man close to me, standing at my legs is a doctor and has a round face. He is looking at me. Another one is shorter, slim stands a little away from me. He has tired dark eyes and doesn't look like a doctor. Doctor explains to me that the other man is a scientist, an inventor of a method I just used (falling backward and traveling). "I don't use this method anymore" says slim inventor to me. "Is lucid dreaming for me?" I ask him. "I do not recommend, it is too strong for you" he responds."What about flying?"
    I ask him now. "May be" he answers. Now I am telling him how in my two other lucid dreams I failed to visit Pure Land Paradise. I was traveling consciously through the space passing the Moon piercing black clouds twice. "There were no clouds" he remarked abruptly. He was absolutely right!. They were not just the clouds. I was piercing some kind of a misty tar. I new it was a test for me to pass another dimension on my way to Pure Land.
    Now I know that I have to shorten my story about my trip to Pure Land because I am running out of time and I will have to wake up any moment. With that thought in my mind I wake up.
    I have an intention to continue using the same method of falling backward in the future. I am curious what place I will find myself in, the next time. I have already prepared a few questions whatever or whomever I will meet there.
    Excuse my English which is not my first language.
    [link removed as per min. 20 post rule]

Martin Guest

Re: Lucid Dreams or Regular Dreams?

I have difficulty too. Today and yesterday I had kind of my first fully blown lucid dreams . Anyway, I always realise I am dreaming, do the nose RC, and then get caught up in the story and kind of lose lucidity. Or at least, I think I lost lucidity afterwards. There is no telling wether I really was lucid from that point on. I'm guessing the problems will disappear when memory improves.