Thread: the inner eye blink...

Lightbulb the inner eye blink...

Sometimes sitting with eyes closed or just meditating I have a feeling that someone silently slipped in front of me, otherwise I can describe it as the inner eye blink or electrical shorting...

Does anybody have any suggestions what could it be?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: the inner eye blink...

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear". It sounds like a teaching spirit is attending you. When you sit long enough in trance and develop your third eye well enough you should be able to see them and then learn to interpret their message and eventually you can develop the ability to hear them. This is the human legacy of ascension. It is common for mystics to first develop an ability to know, to intuit, then to feel clairsentiently, then to see clairvoyantly and then to hear clairaudiently.

Sitting in a throne asana and using the abdominal muscles to pull energy from the gut to the third eye will develop the energy centres in and around the third eye which Robert Bruce called the Brow Centre. This area becomes increasingly more sophisticated with pathworking and each new centre ripening affords greater abilities.

When I began to feel a person in front of me initially this was a beloved deceased family spirit. This is typical. For me it was my grandfather at first. Then I began to meet the easier angels and guiding teachers like Quan Yen and White Eagle and Michael the archangel. These are often the first spirits a mystic will meet. There are many books available outlining a pathway called Initiation Magick such as Diana Cooper, Alice Bailey, Dr. Joshua David Stone and of course IIH by Franz Bardon. The best book to begin with is Energy Work by Robert Bruce. Until the aspirant can raise and draw energy they can do nothing as a mystic. Then they must learn vacancy of mind. When the magickian can tolerate asana to meditate in trance , can draw energy and empty the mind then the worlds of the mystic are open to them.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~