Thread: anyone else feel this way?

anyone else feel this way?

This is a strange topic for me to discuss, and even stranger to live with. I have this strange sensation when I force my belly out, it's definitely highly bloated and uncomfortable but I feel more grounded when i push it out. I feel more relaxed and I feel stronger and I feel I'm in the present moment. I also feel like my belly is a health concern, due to dietary habits. I'm 6' 195 lbs. I've got skinny legs and skinny arms and a big pregnant belly. I don't know if it's a wheat belly or what. However I can't help but notice how different my emotional and mental well-being is when I let my belly hang out versus holding it in. Is there any kind of energy related to this or is this purely physical.? Is there a chakra associated with the belly, and is that affecting my well being? I feel like I can either store this energy in my third eye or my belly when I force it out. The energy I'm referring to is anxiety, fear. I have searched and searched to find answers to this and I just cannot explain the strange feeling that I have in my belly or in my third eye when I feel anxious or fearful or worried or just uncomfortable emotionally. Does anybody have any input on this? One more thing to add, for about 8 years (I'm 33 now), I've had these sensations when I completely let go and relax, waves of energy release up my spine and out of the back of my neck or top of my head. When I barely touch parts of my body I release (tension?) (blocks?) I don't know. It is a relaxing and emotional experience, however once I start focusing inward the intermittent waves keep coming and coming and one time I forced them to keep going for about an hour, with some crying due to the emotional experience, only to be left frustrated with the feeling that there is no end to it. Am I releasing emotional pain? Am I creating pain as fast as I'm releasing it? Are my subconscious thoughts perpetually creating an undesired lifestyle and I'm consciously overriding that when I extrude my belly, or focusing on my third eye? Not to mention, why does my body look like it is smoldering when I relax my eyes and look at the space surrounding my body. Deep meditation in the dark, makes the smoldering much more thick and profound. What do you think?

Blog Entries

Re: anyone else feel this way?

The solar plexus chakra (associated with will) is a bit north of the belly and the sacral chakra (also known as 'sex' chakra), associated with creativity is just a few inches south of it. Much lower is the perineum (root) which is the grounding chakra. It's possible that when you inflate your belly the lower chakras get stimulated, (down to the root) making you feel grounded.
    It's just a guess, this doesn't happen to me, but it occurs to me that perhaps bringing the point of balance down to the lower hara (the area mentioned) has a grounding effect. If you notice some martial arts stances lower the balance point by bending the knees, giving you stability.
    Just for kicks and giggles, tighten your buttocks when you're standing with your knees slightly bent, the belly fully out, and see if this enhances your feeling of being grounded.
    Western ideas of what's proper postures are different than eastern, perhaps you have different sensibilities to that respect.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like I need to work on my chakras if I'm ever going to feel normal. Would weightlifting, (squats, lunges, abs, back) be one way to do this? Or do I have to do tactile imaging? Or both?

Blog Entries

My question would be, why do you want to 'return to normal'? What is normal?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.