Quote Originally Posted by journeyman View Post
If a practitioner has the ability of astral projection, and lacks other the clair-sense abilities in the physical or if for them it's not possibility to arrange a temple and tools for a ritual, would it then be possible for them to use preferred catalog of spirits to meet them in the astral plane?
*Quote above is edited.I'm assuming that is what you meant to ask.

If such aforementioned person can AP at will anytime he/she wants , I'm quite sure the odds of them running into or getting into touch with spirits or entities is quite possible.

There was once a time when AP wasn't as popular as seances were.People always have had the urge to communicate with those on other planes , mode of procedure as you can reckon varies.

I'd personally say do whatever it takes to get where you want to get , contact with entities for a simple Q&A or sigils for long complicated rituals.

Often times it is obstinacy that paid off the best for me .Be stubborn , never get let go of resolve , use whatever means possible.Limitations exist only in your mind.
Learn to hone your will let it reign supreme and let it do what it will by setting it free.