Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Vision

1. Astral Vision

For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?

Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently, or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?

Re: Astral Vision

Hi scienceofempty, for me I had a spontaneous guided, assisted OBE during a stressful period in my life before even knowing anything about energy work. I started doing Roberts NEWS after I learnt from someone what this was and was leaving body before my third eye was activated. Without much focus on brow work things started up. Once I started to see movie films, cartoons, faces, portraits, pyramids, single eyes, doves, ankh symbols , me, etc etc I increased the brow work due to wanting more.
    In fact one of my earliest experiences was one of my most vivid, so once it opened the image was .OMG, that was fantastic.
    So my answer to you would be that for me continual All Over Energy Work was being practiced before it opened but then I focused on brow work more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?
    Hi s.o.e. I don't use the term 'open' because I don't believe clairvoyance involves opening anything, I prefer 'become clairvoyant' or 'have an active chakra', because degrees of clairvoyance vary here and there, depending on what's happening. But when I see I see energy and things around me, as well as vision screens or through the eyelids.
    With me, I saw auras naturally as a child, and although I don't see them all the time anymore (only in certain situations), I can see my energy body visually when I'm 'tuned'. And I believe this developed as a byproduct of meditation, more than energy work. At least for me.
    I never raise energy to my third eye, at least not by itself. I work on the entire energy body when I do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi scienceofempty, for me I had a spontaneous guided, assisted OBE during a stressful period in my life before even knowing anything about energy work. I started doing Roberts NEWS after I learnt from someone what this was and was leaving body before my third eye was activated. Without much focus on brow work things started up. Once I started to see movie films, cartoons, faces, portraits, pyramids, single eyes, doves, ankh symbols , me, etc etc I increased the brow work due to wanting more.
    In fact one of my earliest experiences was one of my most vivid, so once it opened the image was .OMG, that was fantastic.
    So my answer to you would be that for me continual All Over Energy Work was being practiced before it opened but then I focused on brow work more.
    Hi Susan!

Sounds like some very interesting life experience you have there under your belt!
    Basically (after your OBE), you were simply practicing energy work and were experiencing astral vision spontaneously WITHOUT dong brow work specifically, but then when you did start doing brow work more how did that affect your astral vision? Did it go from the occasional pyramid or dove image (assuming with eyes closed, like a movie film on the black of your eyelids?) to a consistent "I can now see auras and spirits and energy everyday of my waking life" kind of thing?

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences!
    Last edited by scienceofempty; 2nd March 2015 at 05:48 PM.

5. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi s.o.e. I don't use the term 'open' because I don't believe clairvoyance involves opening anything, I prefer 'become clairvoyant' or 'have an active chakra', because degrees of clairvoyance vary here and there, depending on what's happening. But when I see I see energy and things around me, as well as vision screens or through the eyelids.
    With me, I saw auras naturally as a child, and although I don't see them all the time anymore (only in certain situations), I can see my energy body visually when I'm 'tuned'. And I believe this developed as a byproduct of meditation, more than energy work. At least for me.
    I never raise energy to my third eye, at least not by itself. I work on the entire energy body when I do.
    Hey CFTraveler,

Your response has inspired me to re-examine my perception of how the third eye actually "works"!

You see, the way I perceive it is that mine is shut closed like an eyelid, because I don't see astral entities walking around in the physical world, or auras, or the energy that I feel in between the palms of my hands, or any movie screens on the back of my eyelids. I can certainly FEEL my third eye (the pressure, the spinning), but I just can't "see" anything with it and don't know how to start "using" it to see things...all I know how to do is feel the pressure, and intensify the energy by focusing in that spot.

When you say you see your energy body "visually" when you're "tuned", does that mean you are actually seeing energy there with your eyes open the same way you would see, for example, a purple aura around a person's body? Or do you mean in your "imagination/visualization" type thing?

Thanks for sharing all that! It's interesting to know your development came more from meditation than energy work.

If I may ask, are you not interested in having your third eye chakra more active (so that, for example, you can see auras whenever you want)?

For me, clairvoyance has come about more by "intention" than energy work. I still consider it to be in the process of developing. In my experience it has been gradual, rather than some sudden breakthrough. It started as a nearly constant mind's eye glow, like a sunset (which varies in intensity from dim to *quite* bright) and evolved into a swirling white mist. With time, this white mist began to form faces and images, then movies, then blobs of color, etc.

There's different types of visual phenomena as well. Sometimes I'll see animated patterns that look like the "flower of life" and swirling, windmill-like things. A lot of these look like the paintings by the artist Alex Grey. On occasion, I'll see what look like chakras. Most of these visual experiences are internal rather than external.

This ability isn't always active, and as of right now, I seem to have little control over it. It tends to be most active during meditation. It seems to depend on the level of activity in the brow chakra, which, naturally, varies. It is really interesting though. I never used to be big on them, but affirmations have really worked for me here, and they're the best recommendation I have for developing this. It takes time though.

7. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by TheFifth View Post
    For me, clairvoyance has come about more by "intention" than energy work. I still consider it to be in the process of developing. In my experience it has been gradual, rather than some sudden breakthrough. It started as a nearly constant mind's eye glow, like a sunset (which varies in intensity from dim to *quite* bright) and evolved into a swirling white mist. With time, this white mist began to form faces and images, then movies, then blobs of color, etc.

There's different types of visual phenomena as well. Sometimes I'll see animated patterns that look like the "flower of life" and swirling, windmill-like things. A lot of these look like the paintings by the artist Alex Grey. On occasion, I'll see what look like chakras. Most of these visual experiences are internal rather than external.

This ability isn't always active, and as of right now, I seem to have little control over it. It tends to be most active during meditation. It seems to depend on the level of activity in the brow chakra, which, naturally, varies. It is really interesting though. I never used to be big on them, but affirmations have really worked for me here, and they're the best recommendation I have for developing this. It takes time though.
    That's very cool!! Thank you for sharing and helping me expand my understanding of what's possible. Interesting how for you it's more about "intention"...along what lines are the affirmations that have proven successful for you? I'm open to incorporating that into my practice.

When you say internal experience, you mean you're getting most of your visions on the screen with eyes closed as opposed to perception in the outer/physical world?

Blog Entries

ALL sight, including physical sight, is the mind interpreting signals sent to the brain. Different kinds of input may produce different interpretations within the mind, but it's still the mind interpreting as best it can whatever input it's getting.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

9. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    ALL sight, including physical sight, is the mind interpreting signals sent to the brain. Different kinds of input may produce different interpretations within the mind, but it's still the mind interpreting as best it can whatever input it's getting.
    Yes, it sure is! If your eyelids are close, though, the light rays can't enter through the cornea,and so your mind doesn't have anything to interpret (physically). I was applying that same logic to the "third eye", whereas it's sort of "closed" or better yet, as it seems, "inactive".

Thank you for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    Thank you for the input!
    I'm afraid I'll have to double up the thank you , I was reading up and wondering how metaphysical vision gets made , and this was an "aha" moment for me too.