Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Vision

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Vision

When you say you see your energy body "visually" when you're "tuned", does that mean you are actually seeing energy there with your eyes open the same way you would see, for example, a purple aura around a person's body?
    Yes. Like light, (the chakras and aura) or a white mist (like a ghost, I suppose). With eyes open, but in some level of trance, sometimes very light, like if I'm deep in thought- when in a deeper trance then everything looks more like plasma and I can touch it too.
    Or do you mean in your "imagination/visualization" type thing?
    No, I don't believe in anything I see in my mind's eye. It might be just fantasy in my case. I'm very self-skeptical when it comes to this kind of thing, that's why I'm not a good remote viewer.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTraveler, may I ask a question pleasehave you ever raised your kundalini?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    Yes, it sure is! If your eyelids are close, though, the light rays can't enter through the cornea,and so your mind doesn't have anything to interpret (physically). I was applying that same logic to the "third eye", whereas it's sort of "closed" or better yet, as it seems, "inactive".

Thank you for the input!
    My point was that psychic "sight" is exactly the same principle, except it's not physical. It's still the brain interpreting the input and forming an "image" (which may or may not be visual) from that input.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

4. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    My point was that psychic "sight" is exactly the same principle, except it's not physical. It's still the brain interpreting the input and forming an "image" (which may or may not be visual) from that input.
    Totally get what you're saying! It's an eye opener (pun intended). I'm struggling with the how. Seems like you have a lot of knowledge that I'm assuming is from experience - What is your level of third eye development? Can you see astral energies all the time?

5. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes. Like light, (the chakras and aura) or a white mist (like a ghost, I suppose). With eyes open, but in some level of trance, sometimes very light, like if I'm deep in thought- when in a deeper trance then everything looks more like plasma and I can touch it too.
    No, I don't believe in anything I see in my mind's eye. It might be just fantasy in my case. I'm very self-skeptical when it comes to this kind of thing, that's why I'm not a good remote viewer.
    Cool! I agree with not believing in everything you see with the mind's eye - it should either be what you literally see with the third eye, or hear, feel, and sense with your energy body. Anything other than that could too easily be fabrications of the imagination.

Blog Entries

I'm struggling with the how.
    Here, I'll tell you a true story. There's a trick that swimmers learn, where you can voluntarily close the flap in the back of your throat and cut off the flow of air to your nose. This is incredibly useful to keep water out of your nose. It's simple to do, but it's almost impossible to teach someone HOW to do it. You can just tell them that it is entirely possible, and encourage them to experiment with it until they work it out. Took my daughter years to learn it, but one day she just got it. The same is true of wiggling your ears or flaring your nostrils or any number of odd little physical tricks. You just have to keep trying until you get it. And the same is also true of a lot of psychic tricks, as well.

Seems like you have a lot of knowledge that I'm assuming is from experience - What is your level of third eye development? Can you see astral energies all the time?
    I don't "see" so much as "sense". My strongest area is clairsentience, which is associated by tradition with the heart chakra. I used to NEVER open my third eye because it gave me headaches and dizziness and quite overwhelmed me. I still really don't very often because I can gather all the information I want or need by sentience, so I don't need to look, if that makes sense. My third eye is just exquisitely sensitive, though less than it used to be. And, truth be told, I can function just fine without it. My mind takes the input from other areas and forms a "mental image" that isn't exactly visual (I do use the word "see" but only for convenience).

But to directly answer your question, yes, I can sense energy flows and various kinds of presences and people's emotions and all kinds of stuff. I generally keep myself well-warded and sheielded, because picking up all that stuff all the time is very overwhelming. I can "tune in" to just about anything at will, but the shielding keeps it from invading my energetic space (so to speak) without my consent. I had to learn to set boundaries (in many ways, not just psychic ones). But if I want to, I can go look at someone's inner landscape or pick up on someone's personal history or take a look at some period of historical record or, well, lots of things.

And I'm sorry, I can't tell you "how" I do it. It seems to be just a flexing of will and intention, though, I can tell you that much. I decide to do or see something, and I go and do it. There are still things I can't do easily (certain kinds of reality manifestations in my material life are difficult, for example), but anything to do with gathering knowledge or information is just innate for me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

7. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Here, I'll tell you a true story. There's a trick that swimmers learn, where you can voluntarily close the flap in the back of your throat and cut off the flow of air to your nose. This is incredibly useful to keep water out of your nose. It's simple to do, but it's almost impossible to teach someone HOW to do it. You can just tell them that it is entirely possible, and encourage them to experiment with it until they work it out. Took my daughter years to learn it, but one day she just got it. The same is true of wiggling your ears or flaring your nostrils or any number of odd little physical tricks. You just have to keep trying until you get it. And the same is also true of a lot of psychic tricks, as well.

I don't "see" so much as "sense". My strongest area is clairsentience, which is associated by tradition with the heart chakra. I used to NEVER open my third eye because it gave me headaches and dizziness and quite overwhelmed me. I still really don't very often because I can gather all the information I want or need by sentience, so I don't need to look, if that makes sense. My third eye is just exquisitely sensitive, though less than it used to be. And, truth be told, I can function just fine without it. My mind takes the input from other areas and forms a "mental image" that isn't exactly visual (I do use the word "see" but only for convenience).

But to directly answer your question, yes, I can sense energy flows and various kinds of presences and people's emotions and all kinds of stuff. I generally keep myself well-warded and sheielded, because picking up all that stuff all the time is very overwhelming. I can "tune in" to just about anything at will, but the shielding keeps it from invading my energetic space (so to speak) without my consent. I had to learn to set boundaries (in many ways, not just psychic ones). But if I want to, I can go look at someone's inner landscape or pick up on someone's personal history or take a look at some period of historical record or, well, lots of things.

And I'm sorry, I can't tell you "how" I do it. It seems to be just a flexing of will and intention, though, I can tell you that much. I decide to do or see something, and I go and do it. There are still things I can't do easily (certain kinds of reality manifestations in my material life are difficult, for example), but anything to do with gathering knowledge or information is just innate for me.
    Ha, I really like the analogy you made to cutting off air flow to your nose. It puts it into even more perspective.

Well I just had an amazing experience in my meditation, just now in fact!! I was in a really deep trance, so deep I'm not even sure how I stayed so mentally aware! I was in full body paralysis but was "blind". My attempts to leave my body were unsuccessful. However when I focused on my brow chakra, I began to see a little high definition movie start playing!! There were symbols, I can't recall what, getting closer and closer...I held my focus on them to make sure it was real and yes it was exactly like I was "watching" something while at the same time being aware of my sleeping body, and not just imagining or dreaming. It was amazing! Now to figure out how to use this in the day to day...

That's amazing that clairsentience is your strongest ability, but I can imagine how important it must be for you to constantly setup protection! Your power to see someone's inner landscape just sounds so awesome!

Blog Entries

I was in a really deep trance, so deep I'm not even sure how I stayed so mentally aware!
    Practice. I used to fall asleep when I'd get into a deep trance, even if I was sitting up in a moderately uncomfortable chair. Practice has made it easier to maintain awareness (though I don't normally do very deep trance; a light trance works fine for almost all purposes for me).

Your power to see someone's inner landscape just sounds so awesome!
    It's actually kind of weird. It's just how my mind puts together a visualisation of the information, I guess. I don't do it much, because it's kind of creepy to go poking around in someone's inner landscape. It's like going into someone's house and looking around just because they didn't lock the door (and believe me, hardly anyone has any sort of psychic protections or any awareness at all). Even if you don't mean any harm and you don't do anything inappropriate, it's just rude.

Blog Entries

Just wanted to note I had 2 OBEs in a row where I left the body and couldn't see a thing even though I got very far from the body (which is supposed to help). Then when I was back at the body I worked on the third eye area for just 2 seconds or so- which I assume activated it and then I got out and saw everything normally
    I was inspired by this great thread, with really helpful information in it from gifted people. So thanks!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    CFTraveler, may I ask a question pleasehave you ever raised your kundalini?
    It's come up two times, but I have never raised it on purpose.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast