Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Vision

1. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Practice. I used to fall asleep when I'd get into a deep trance, even if I was sitting up in a moderately uncomfortable chair. Practice has made it easier to maintain awareness (though I don't normally do very deep trance; a light trance works fine for almost all purposes for me).
    I guess you're right, and it looks like my practice over the last 2-3 did just pay off right then! I don't find it easy and it takes long to get into deep trance, and wish I could use my clairvoyance like that even in light states lol. More practice!

It's actually kind of weird. It's just how my mind puts together a visualisation of the information, I guess. I don't do it much, because it's kind of creepy to go poking around in someone's inner landscape. It's like going into someone's house and looking around just because they didn't lock the door (and believe me, hardly anyone has any sort of psychic protections or any awareness at all). Even if you don't mean any harm and you don't do anything inappropriate, it's just rude.
    When you put it that way, it does sound kind of creepy! Sounds like a question of ethics at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Just wanted to note I had 2 OBEs in a row where I left the body and couldn't see a thing even though I got very far from the body (which is supposed to help). Then when I was back at the body I worked on the third eye area for just 2 seconds or so- which I assume activated it and then I got out and saw everything normally
    I was inspired by this great thread, with really helpful information in it from gifted people. So thanks!
    Awesome! I think we had a similar experience. I'll always keep this in mind now!

2. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    When you say internal experience, you mean you're getting most of your visions on the screen with eyes closed as opposed to perception in the outer/physical world?
    Yeah. I mean, I've seen auras before (usually after meditation) and a few orbs with my eyes open; but in general, these visual experiences are against some sort of "screen" in my mind's eye. The more powerful experiences almost feel like I'm transported somewhere else--that's why I call it an "experience," hahaha. It seems it have many manifestations, and, as with a lot of this metaphysical stuff, it varies somewhat depending on the individual.

3. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by TheFifth View Post
    Yeah. I mean, I've seen auras before (usually after meditation) and a few orbs with my eyes open; but in general, these visual experiences are against some sort of "screen" in my mind's eye. The more powerful experiences almost feel like I'm transported somewhere else--that's why I call it an "experience," hahaha. It seems it have many manifestations, and, as with a lot of this metaphysical stuff, it varies somewhat depending on the individual.
    Rather interesting!

Re: Astral Vision

I recently took a vacation trip and one of the things I did was go on a tour of a cave system. There were a couple of times where the guide would turn off all the lights to show how pitch black dark it is in a cave. I thought it was interesting because I could see my hands/arms slightly clearer in the absolute darkness than I normally would when I close my eyes at night or in my house where there is always a little light from the sun, moon, street lamps, etc.

The reason why I started trying to look at myself in the dark was because of a video I watched on youtube a few years ago about seeing auras. So I would sit there at work looking at my hand trying to see if I would notice anything. The only thing I noticed was a slight clear distortion about a few millimeters thick around my hands and fingers. I also could see it around objects. I knew light behaves like a wave so I figured this was just some kind of distortion I'm seeing as the light waves bend around the edges of objects. So I tried it in darkness to see what would happen and I saw the "movement" of my arms/hands. I don't know if I have seen an aura yet but I don't think any of this "energy" we are seeing has anything to do with the physical visible light spectrum.
    As for the third eye, when I first started messing with it I didn't know anything about it. I just saw a drawing of a person with a third eye on their forehead and heard it was used for psychic stuff and that you open it. So I was trying to do telekinesis one day and nothing was happening. I visualized a big cyclopes eye on my forehead opening and while focusing on the object i was trying to move. The object didn't but I felt a pressure in the center of my brow.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It's come up two times, but I have never raised it on purpose.
    wow two times, that's really cool I wish I could do it too

But anyways I guess there must be some reason for this, regular energy work or shaktipat
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I wish I could do it too
    Be careful what you wish for.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yeah. The second one was triggered by an unpleasant circumstance, and let me tell you, it didn't make it easier.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Be careful what you wish for.
    LOL it's already awakened, I have no options, it is like a pregnancy, there is no way to avoid it...

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yeah. The second one was triggered by an unpleasant circumstance, and let me tell you, it didn't make it easier.
    No pain no gain! Good job CFTraveler
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    it's already awakened, I have no options, it is like a pregnancy, there is no way to avoid it...
    Wait until you get to the labour. That's when it REALLY gets... interesting....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I just found a way to describe it the way it felt to me: Like being in emotional trauma, and being on fire, all at once. And at the same time not in balance, with nothing to grab on to.
    -So no thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast