Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Astral Vision

Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?

Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently, or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?
    Imho and ime, the soul reincarnates affording abilities we call gifts , the spirit has only one life and is that personality forever in the afterlife unless they rest in peace and decay. The works we do in this life are cumulative and can afford greater abilities in the next incarnations. But the legacy is available to all humans despite whatever ability we are born with.

The stages of clairvoyant development are expected. No matter where the magickian begins in this life the next stage for them will fall upon a predictable continuum. So seeing in the third eye comes before seeing through the closed eyelids and seeing in the palms comes a while after that. Seeing remotely is much more difficult still.

Similarly the difficulty of viewing the subject of clairvoyance is predictable. It is much easier to see one's own beloved grandparent than it is to view the principle Christ archangels. It is much more difficult to view Mahatma,Christ or Buddha. But all can learn to do this for a time in optimal conditions. It is called Henios , Kether, Samadhi, Unio Mystica et cetera.

And it is easier to see energy of an aura or a spirit than it is to clairvoyantly see print or numbers which is much more difficult.

The fire energy that is golden is called Shen . This energy is cultivated in the brow centre and it can be cultivated by enkindling the mind with the energy from the solar plexus . That is by energy work the magickian can draw energy from the heart to the brow and this will over time develop from a cold watery blue indigo energy to a reciprocal hot firey golden shen within the centre.

So we need pathworking which includes ;
    Energy Work
    Asana toleration
    Meditation
    Mystic Projection
    Dreamstate Lessons
    Lucid Dreaming
    Astral Projection
    Healing
    et cetera...

Specifically
    " did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?" No, I was born able to see spirits before sleep during dreams and during quiet periods spontaneously. I was hypnotised as a child to stop being able to see as I was having such nightmares and night terrors. It began to come back when I was pregnant for the first time and this boosted my clairvoyance to have spontaneous visions of spirit while awake. That was when I was 25.But I had to work to be able to see at will and did not begin to do that until 1995 when I was 39.

I've worked with many mystics and watched some develop form basal clairvoyance to being able to see at will and some have done that in 6 weeks some have taken 17 years to do that.

"Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently?" YES! I learnt to raise energy from NEW and then learnt a reciprocal method from a meditation teacher. By flushing energy down to clean the centres and raising energy up to the crown especially from the heart to the third eye, I cultivated energy to develop clairvoyance.

"or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?" No, I did specific energy work.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 31st May 2015 at 03:46 PM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

What is seeing in the palms?

Dreamweaver I think she means palm reading but I might be wrong. The only other thing I know related to "seeing in the palm" is the Hamsa symbol which is a hand with an eye in the palm and it is a talisman that protects against the evil eye. The hamsa doesn't seem to relate to clairvoyance specifically, so it is either palm reading or possibly being able to see the nature of something by touching it.

4. Re: Astral Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Imho and ime, the soul reincarnates affording abilities we call gifts , the spirit has only one life and is that personality forever in the afterlife unless they rest in peace and decay. The works we do in this life are cumulative and can afford greater abilities in the next incarnations. But the legacy is available to all humans despite whatever ability we are born with.

The stages of clairvoyant development are expected. No matter where the magickian begins in this life the next stage for them will fall upon a predictable continuum. So seeing in the third eye comes before seeing through the closed eyelids and seeing in the palms comes a while after that. Seeing remotely is much more difficult still.

Similarly the difficulty of viewing the subject of clairvoyance is predictable. It is much easier to see one's own beloved grandparent than it is to view the principle Christ archangels. It is much more difficult to view Mahatma,Christ or Buddha. But all can learn to do this for a time in optimal conditions. It is called Henios , Kether, Samadhi, Unio Mystica et cetera.

And it is easier to see energy of an aura or a spirit than it is to clairvoyantly see print or numbers which is much more difficult.

The fire energy that is golden is called Shen . This energy is cultivated in the brow centre and it can be cultivated by enkindling the mind with the energy from the solar plexus . That is by energy work the magickian can draw energy from the heart to the brow and this will over time develop from a cold watery blue indigo energy to a reciprocal hot firey golden shen within the centre.

So we need pathworking which includes ;
    Energy Work
    Asana toleration
    Meditation
    Mystic Projection
    Dreamstate Lessons
    Lucid Dreaming
    Astral Projection
    Healing
    et cetera...

Specifically
    " did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?" No, I was born able to see spirits before sleep during dreams and during quiet periods spontaneously. I was hypnotised as a child to stop being able to see as I was having such nightmares and night terrors. It began to come back when I was pregnant for the first time and this boosted my clairvoyance to have spontaneous visions of spirit while awake. That was when I was 25.But I had to work to be able to see at will and did not begin to do that until 1995 when I was 39.

I've worked with many mystics and watched some develop form basal clairvoyance to being able to see at will and some have done that in 6 weeks some have taken 17 years to do that.

"Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently?" YES! I learnt to raise energy from NEW and then learnt a reciprocal method from a meditation teacher. By flushing energy down to clean the centres and raising energy up to the crown especially from the heart to the third eye, I cultivated energy to develop clairvoyance.

"or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?" No, I did specific energy work.
    Wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Saturn ; )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4