Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice and help about my OBE's/AP's, and lack there of... :(

Blog Entries

Re: Need some advice and help about my OBE's/AP's, and lack there of... :(

No, I'll get you the link where I tried it before, so you can laugh at me....but may I recommend that instead of doing those beautiful visualizations, do something with your energy body? For example, during the day go outside (and if you have a trampoline, better) jump up and down as if you were on a trampoline, and do it with eyes closed for just a sec after doing it with eyes open. The idea is to memorize the feel of your physical body jumping up and down, and what you see when you do it.
    Then, when you are in the right stage (and you've felt it before enough times to recognize it) recreate the feeling of jumping up and down in your memory. Don't think of yourself doing it, (don't see yourself doing it in your imagination) but do it in first person in your imagination, using your memory to recreate how it feels to jump up and down- and keep doing it until something happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Lol! Alright, I look forward to it

I have tried that before with spinning and rocking back and forth (that's what I remember when "rocking" my astral body). One of the articles I read suggested this. I understand it's worked for a lot of people but I don't know why it's not good enough for my dumb astral body. Either I can't REMEMBER it well enough or I'm doing something wrong... But I'll try it with other movements. I wish I still had a trampoline....

Blog Entries

It might have to do with the position you're in when you're practicing. I find that rocking works best when I'm reclined, rope or rollout works well when I'm lying down. FWTW.

Blog Entries

Okay. Thanks

Blog Entries

Just wanted to ask - do you guys find that energy work helps in general with initiating an OBE? I'm reading Robert's energy work e-book (or regular book? Not sure... I'm reading it on the Scribd app) thing and was hoping it could help with the "health" of my energy/astral body and then from there, help with projecting. Any thoughts on this? It's an interesting book nonetheless and I'm going to finish reading it and trying its techniques whether it helps with projections or not.

Hey i followed your thread and i got a few ideas.

1 try to follow roberts map(master astralprojection) program
    2 try to download the book the phase and try the instructions
    3 it coukd be that u are projecting but yiur mindset staysinyour body instead of going to your astralbody ro ert calls it mind split search it qnd u will find a resoljtion fot it

Allthe best

Blog Entries

I would LOVE to try his MAP program but A) I'm a young, single parent/student and don't have the HUNDREDS of dollars it requires and B) even if I did (which I dont, and probably never will.) I don't even have access to a credit card to order it. Life sucks for me. :/ but thanks.... I'll check out the other one you mentioned. And I agree about the mind split thing. Gotta research that.

Oh and I forgot to mention.... I'm only able to access some of the books because I'm doing a free trial of the "Scribd" app that doesn't require a credit card... Whoopieeeeee lol. Besides that app (and the books contained within), I only have access to free or non-credit card requiring materials.
    Last edited by Enigma; 6th March 2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Forgot a sentence!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Just wanted to ask - do you guys find that energy work helps in general with initiating an OBE? I'm reading Robert's energy work e-book (or regular book? Not sure... I'm reading it on the Scribd app) thing and was hoping it could help with the "health" of my energy/astral body and then from there, help with projecting. Any thoughts on this? It's an interesting book nonetheless and I'm going to finish reading it and trying its techniques whether it helps with projections or not.
    I find that it is helpful for me for an RTZ OBE, although it's not 'necessary' strictly. I find it helpful for many other things too.

ps. You can get the old version of MAP in your local library (the book style) for free- I live in a small town and my library has it. Also, if you go to the stickied threads in the MAP section of the forum you will find the original schedule of the program when it was being developed by Robert and Brian- the schedule coupled with the stickied threads in the OBE R & D threads can give you a rough idea of how it goes.
    I imagine that you're talking about the CD MAP program when you talk of hundreds of dollars- When I bought it it wasn't 'that' much, but I got it the first year it was developed, and still love the original book version.
    Unless you're talking about the Astral Projection Mastery course, Idk how much that one is.

Blog Entries

Yes I think it was the "Astral Projection Mastery" thing I was looking at, as I thought they were the same thing lol... And if it's in libraries then I should be able to get it online, but I can't find it (free anyway... I've found countless books that were in my library free online, but obviously it's not always the case.).... Nonetheless I'm gonna head up to my local library and see what they have.

Also I had a very successful practice this morning. I was hearing the strangest noises yet and started seeing this weird swirling tunnel-type thing... It was mesmerizing lol! Buuuuuuuut I FELL ASLEEP! I suppose I was TOO relaxed ;(.... Gonna try again later though! The energy work techniques seem to be helping immensely.

EDIT: OMG MY LIBRARY HAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS HOURS!!! I looked it up on their website just to be sure (cause I have to take a bus to get there, and the busses here run on 40-min cycles... Small town ;P) and it's ALREADY CLOSED TODAY. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:0.... I can't believe they close at NOON on Fridays... Kids aren't even out of school at that time, how are they supposed to get books for projects (assuming they don't have access to what they need on the interwebz...)....?!? Stupid thing. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday. :'(.....
    Last edited by Enigma; 6th March 2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something.

Blog Entries

Hey, just wanted to point out that if you want to download the book suggested above, just google "the phase by michael raduga" and you'll find it for free (and it's legal, too!)
    Plus if you wanna try lucid dreaming (totally up to you) I will point out a couple of suggestions:
    1. Write a dream journal, immediately after waking up.
    2. Do a lot of reality checks during the day. You can check your hands to see if they're distorted (they're supposed to look different in a LD). The text you read should look differently. Plus, you should look distorted in mirrors. A smart person around here (sorry, I can't remember who it was) said he/she uses an application that reminds to do a reality check every half an hour or something similiar.
    You can do it!
    dontco.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.