Okay, so I just joined this forum, looking for advice. I guess I should start at the beginning (feel free to totally skip my AP experience part and go to the part where I'm asking for advice, lol... This may be long. Sorry, & thank you.)

OKAYYYY. So, I started out two months ago, first reading about Astral Projection while simply reading an article on something completely unrelated and seeing an advertisement about someone's new book on AP (not Robert's books, lol). Anyway, after reading articles about AP and deciding it sounded cool but INSANELY far-fetched (or just crazy dreams people were having based on what they read about the phenomenon), I decided, what the heck. I'll give it a go anyway, and if it's real, then I'll know... Right?

That very same night - the FIRST TIME I had ever tried - I had my first incredibly successful astral projection.

I went to sleep wearing headphones and playing binaural beats - a flat delta wave, 2.5hz. I fell asleep, had a silly dream, and then.... The dream abruptly ended and I woke up IN my body, but separate, and slowly floating upwards. I simply couldn't believe that it was actually happening - I felt immense joy and excitement about the experience. And I can remember most of it. I remember at first being frightened of my "dark" or gloomy surroundings and instantly being pulled back into my body. I remember it being as easy as breathing after that, as if I had been doing it all my life. I remember slowly putting my hand through a wall and feeling every particle as it went through. I remember trying to do several things but every time I got too excited or frightened, I would SHOOT back to my body and then start all over again. I remember being so confused that, while thinking about something, I was suddenly in a different place than I had just been in, not sure how exactly I had gotten there. The entire experience was incredibly exciting and eye-opening... I went farther than I thought I would, and did things I never even remotely thought possible. I'm sure you all remember the excitement - and/or, intense fear - that you felt when you had your first experience. When I tried to re-connect with my body, I layed down "in" my body and tried to take off my headphones to wake myself up (turning off the binaural beats), but when I tried, I pulled off FAKE headphones, and the real ones were still on my body. When I realized this, the faux headphones in my hands vanished, and I tried it again. Same thing. This went on for about five minutes until I had sufficiently scared myself (believing I was stuck) and then I felt an INTENSE magnetic pull in my head, and the "astral" reality's image faded into ACTUAL reality. My entire body was numb and vibrating, and I didn't think I was breathing, but I spent a moment thinking about what had just occurred... And wrote in down.

After my first experience, I was invigorated and so eager to try it again. I looked up every article, book, app and website I possibly could on astral projection and the techniques to achieving it again.

BUT MY PROBLEM IS THIS: I haven't been able to project again. I've tried every "technique" under the sun, tried every discernible method, tried at different times of the day, both awake and sleep-based (like my first experience), and NOTHING. Then I thought, maybe I'm trying TOO HARD... So I laxed on my approach and took a more "This is what I WANT - and if it happens, it happens. I will not force it." Stance on it. But still.... Nothing. I get close sometimes - I can get myself (from a waking state) to the vibrations, sleep paralysis, and sometimes to the point where I feel my body lifting from itself (sudden lightness and separation), but when that happens it always seems like my astral body is permanently STUCK in my physical body. Again, I've tried so many things, and nothing helps. I've been giving it my all for nearly two months now, almost every day (besides when I say, OKAY, IM NOT GOING TO TRY HARD SO IF IT HAPPENS THEN THATS GREAT BUT WHATEVER). Sometimes I can get "stuck" in the vibrational slightly separated stage for HOURS. I can't sleep, but can't separate either. I don't know why this happens.

Was this the universe's way of making its astral point? I was skeptical about it at the beginning, and because of that, I don't understand why it was so EASY the VERY FIRST TIME, but now I can't do it at all. It's like, "you've had your ONE eye-opening experience, and that's all you get. Haha!" THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

So, here I am, asking for advice. What do I do? How do I overcome this? Is it not working because of some crazy subconscious block I've developed? I just can't understand it. Ugh.

Thanks for for reading and trying to help. I honestly appreciate any attempt that's made in helping me.

Xo
Enigma