This is my first post here and hoping that it's not too after the fact. Seems that the forum was really active until 2012. Anyhow...
I started working with Astral Dynamics and William Buhlmans' work over a year ago but wasn't getting the results I wanted so I decided to try the 90-Day Guide. I've been doing the program daily for 6 weeks religiously. Each day I do the techniques for up to and over an hour. I've always dreamt a lot but now I'm having up to 4 dreams a night. In the first few weeks, I was having little sensations, like sponging would produce a very light sensation. I was also having visions of people and experiences that were very hypnogogic. The third eye has always gotten sensations here and there so I still have that. I've felt spider webs subtly on the face. But I've felt very little else in all this time. I keep going thru all the motions but I feel like now, I'm struggling to stay awake most of the time and not feeling anything even tho the book is talking about all these sensations I should be experiencing and preparing for. I've started using the brainwave generator at around week 3 and have been using it since. I've always had issues with energetic sensitivity, but I thought with this concentrated effort, I'd get over the hump. I do a lot of stretching, yoga, I eat really well, I sleep really well, I exercise daily, I've always meditated, I fast once a week. I'm really at a loss and hoping someone has some ideas.
Thanks in advance.