Thread: Pics with posts

Pics with posts

Hello. Are we allowed to post pics with our posts, if yes what is the allowable KB or MB load? Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Pics with posts

Yes, you can post pictures (they should, of course, be appropriate to the thread/post). There is a limit on the size, but off the top of my head I can't recall what it is and I don't have the time just as I'm writing this to go into the back end and look it up. I can, however, tell you that I've never had a problem with a picture being too big. I seem to recall I was the one who set the size limit, and I was pretty generous with it (I'm thinking about 120Kb per image, but, as I said, it was a long time ago, and I can't remember just offhand). Essentially, give it a try and if you have problems, let us know.

EDIT: I just had a look. The attachment limits are pretty generous. The first number is the file size in bytes, the second is maximum height, third is maximum width (not sure why it prefers portrait to landscape. Hmmm.... Might have to consider that a bit, though so far nobody's complained or had any issues.

bmp 20000 620 480
    doc 20000
    gif 20000 620 480
    jpe 20000 620 480
    jpeg 20000 620 480
    jpg 100000 None None
    pdf 200000
    png 20000 620 480
    psd 20000 None None
    txt 20000
    zip 100000
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.