Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can NEW lead us to such an energy level?

Energy Guest

Can NEW lead us to such an energy level?

hello.
    my post will be very simple but interesting

please have a look at this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGGvBZG ... chi%20fire

do you think we can reach such an advance health by just doing NEW and primary energy center activation?

should I ask Robert B about this?

thanks

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    This to me looks very interesting. But it is best to take these things with a bit of skepticism a video like that could be faked although it would be nice to believe. However I believe this level of energy manipulation is entirely possible. It is only a form of Psychokinesis (Pyrokinesis and Electrokinesis from what I see) I have no doubts of there existance but whether this man is demonstrating them is hard to prove.

Kalonek Guest
    Very impressive ! It doesn't look like a fake to me, but who knows. However I'm definitely convinced that this is entirely possible, I knew a healer that could send some mild electric shocks with his hands just like this man does, nothing so powerful but like when you rub your feets on the carpet, although without any carpet and at will

Wolf_Thor Guest
    Cool video, but what I find more amazing is that there are people who refuse to believe that it's even possable. In the comments section there is this guy who insists that the man in the video used a cigarette to light the newspaper. I mean, that is so ludicrous that I can't beleve that he himself actually believes what he's saying.

violetsky Guest

Re: Can NEW lead us to such an energy level?

Dear Energy,

Your video interested me because over the weekend I watched a documentary on Edgar Cacye (the sleeping prophet). Edgar Cacye had phenomenal abilities since childhood with clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. One of the stories in this documentary was about young Edgar learning that he could not afford to get angry. He was a very mild mannered boy, but one night he did get upset and his pajamas and bed caught fire around his belly. It is interesting that it was his belly. He was able to put the fire out but it had been his anger that had done it and he intuitively knew so.

If you have read posts by me before you'll notice I warn about this a lot - that it is SO important to have emotional wisdom, control and maximum compassion once your kundalini is very active. I encourage people to learn these before attempting to activate kundalini. You could do a lot more than just burn your bed. You might severely hurt the person you are angry with, without realizing how much negative energy you are unleashing on them.

Best Wishes,
    violetsky

Aron Guest

Re: Can NEW lead us to such an energy level?

Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    hello.
    my post will be very simple ...
    If you like to read, this book is written by one of his student
    "The Magus of Java"

MDK Guest
    The things he does are possible, but he is a smoker, which doesn't make me trust him, don't you need to purify the body and stuff...

Kalonek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MDK
    The things he does are possible, but he is a smoker, which doesn't make me trust him, don't you need to purify the body and stuff...
    Well I know people very developped energetically which a smokers. Not the majority though, but a few ones. From what they told me, smoking help them to stay grounded in daily activity by lowering their high vibrational frequency, which seems logical to me.

MRoberto Guest
    But if you are highly energetically developed, shouldnt you be able to lower your vibrational frequency without the aid of drugs?
    Im also pretty skeptical of this guy. The way he stands back after lighting the paper on fire, I thought he was going to put the fire out with his qi or something, but then he just stomps on it with his foot was pretty funny.

Energy Guest