Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What the world needs

What the world needs

This is a two parter.
    First we discuss. If you had one wish that would be what the world and all sentient beings need most, what would it be?

Then we take a poll.

Re: What the world needs

Mine is a short one. RESPECT.
    For all living beings to respect every living being on the planet. Whether different colour, religion, view point, shape, status, wealth, animal,human, plant. I'm sure I've missed many more.
    This is something I think we all want to be given, but do we give it out if it isn't given to us ? I believe we should.

But then I suppose if we had this it wouldn't make it such a good learning ground.

Spiritual development and self-responsibility

Ya i know its two

Love.
    This collector of useless clutter.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Extinction.

At least for humans. Let's give a turn to the animals shall we?

Okay okay maayybeee that's to much...but still a serious cut on human population...I'm pretty sure it is universally agreed that the less humans the better.

For a more serious answer :

I agree with Susan. Respect is good and less Competition...on like...everything!
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

I think we should stop thinking of what others need to do and actually start ACTING on it. What we think others should do- we should do ourselves instead of just judging them from the side. Set our own example for what is good, honest and pure.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    I think we should stop thinking of what others need to do and actually start ACTING on it.
    “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” - Mahatma Gandhi
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Wow so many wonderful replies. Simply the fact that the Afterlife is very much a reality...with the hopes that with that knowledge alone everyone would begin, through study and self reflection, to turn away from their adoration of the physical or at least loosen there grip and realize that we are all Roots connected to the same tree.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Eh,idk. I feel it's so subjective and we are all where we choose to be and create.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast