Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: have only 30seconds too 60 seconds to astral project

have only 30seconds too 60 seconds to astral project

I don't know why it is the way it is but every time I astral project I have a very limitied time before waking up. I don't understand why it is the way it is but is the way it is. I never can obe because my body wakes me up from that astral projection state.

I can never obe because I fail every astral projection because i don't have enough time to astral project because I keep waking up

Re: have only 30seconds too 60 seconds to astral project

Hey

Maybe explain us how are ur obe or tell us one of ur obes in detail so we can see the mistake if there are any. one possibility would be that u dont raise and storwge enough energy with the new system

Whis u all the best

it could be becuase I am on psychiatric medication not sure. Don't know...

I have noticed when I astral project part of my limbs are stuck in my body. And I am partially free from projectiong. I felt trapped in my body somehow. Like knots of stiff not relaxed muscle. Muscle that has not let go of the astral body. So I can partially astral project. This has always been the case ranging from 100-200 projections(estimated) Never have had a proper actual projection.

I forget to do awareness bounces what robert bruce calls loosing of the astral body by bouncing awareness on the walls in that projection state.

I dont knownabout the interaction with medications..

But the rest sounds as if u dont relax your mussels enough. Try to make the deep relaxation technique

Blog Entries

L.o.n., are your projections spontaneous or induced?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    it could be becuase I am on psychiatric medication not sure. Don't know...

I have noticed when I astral project part of my limbs are stuck in my body. And I am partially free from projectiong. I felt trapped in my body somehow. Like knots of stiff not relaxed muscle. Muscle that has not let go of the astral body. So I can partially astral project. This has always been the case ranging from 100-200 projections(estimated) Never have had a proper actual projection.
    Perhaps if you're sort of trapped- it's because you still have worries in the physical which are holding you back. I would advice using Monroe's "Energy Conversion Box"- "Create in your mind a "box,” a part of your personal space that, for the duration of any exercise, can be filled with all your worries and concerns, and then can be set aside, leaving you free and unencumbered. Create it in your mind, even if you don’t see, hear, or feel it. Make it really yours, so it will work with you by giving you the space to detach yourself from whatever is holding you back." Do it before going OOB.
    Sometimes it just works like magic for me.
    Last edited by dontco; 17th March 2015 at 05:34 PM.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

hummm? I dont know perhaps you are focusing on your body leaving too much....you know. Most people associate themselves with their body, when ofcourse it is only a casing of sorts, your astral body is really only a mental creation...associating it with your real physical body may jam things up?? on second thought that sounds stupid nevermind...
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

CFT spontenous

It might be a bad habbit of focusing partially on the physical body which eventually pulls you back in. It might be a psycological disorder by focusing on the physical body every time in that obe state

I think the easiest way is basically converting a lucid dream into a concious obe

dontco I think it might be something else (psycological issues)