I also recommend Damon Brand's books. I also recommend Zanna Blaise (she's also a member of the GoM) and she's released a very good book called The 72 Sigils of Power: Magic, Insight, Wisdom and Change, which comes in handy for all kinds of things. The rituals contained in this book can be used in combination with the rituals in Damon's angelic books, which Damon has written an article about: http://galleryofmagick.com/2015/10/2...-angel-magick/. Zanna's rituals also work well on their own, or in combination with any other magick you use.

I have the magickal protection book, and have used some of the rituals in it with success. For example there is a ritual to stop parasites from draining you of energy. I performed this because my energy was being regularly stolen to the point where it was making me feel ill. This ritual put a stop to that, but it does need to be repeated every so often. The master ritual and the curse cancellation also gave me relief. I've also used various rituals with his magickal angels books and they also helped. One in particular evoked Mitzrael and he removed a particularly nasty neg who had been sexually violating me for years, and he still protects me from that neg. He typically works well for removing people and negs who are oppressive in nature i.e. control freaks, bullies, etc (naturally, the majority of negs fall into this category).

The important thing to remember when using magick, is that it's not a case of you piggy-backing onto the angel's energy to get something done, but the angel must piggy-back on your energy because it is you who has to "steer the ship" so to speak, with your desire/intention and mundane action. Otherwise the magick will either fail or give unexpected or unwanted results.

It's best to read Damon's articles on his website and read the instructions in his books carefully. He gives a lot of information about how to get the magick to work for you.