Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

I am curious if anyone out there has been thinking about, 'visiting', or seeking knowledge / wisdom about the large hadron collider, aka: CERN.

As a lay person, it's quite difficult to understand the potential risks and benefits. 99% of what I find online is one of two things:

A) Incredible conspiracy theories, that CERN is looking to open up a portal to a demonic demsion, and destroy god, etc.

B) Completely non-investigative press release re-prints.

Anyone out there have something to share?

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

Only thing I know about that is that it is a plot point in one of the best (if not THE best)time travel anime ever.
    If you have free time and are into Japanese animation or if you are simply bored I highly recommend this show!
    The title is "StainsGate" just google it or something it's easy to find.

Okay
    Now that I have said all that....research...do you mean like, look it up in the akashic records or something?
    I don't know maybe somebody could do that, I don't know how it works .

One thing I do know is that it strange that there have not been any news regarding such a big experiment in so long.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    I am curious if anyone out there has been thinking about, 'visiting', or seeking knowledge / wisdom about the large hadron collider, aka: CERN.
    Unless you can interpret physics data, there's not going to be a lot you can do with any information you'd get, IMHO.

A) Incredible conspiracy theories, that CERN is looking to open up a portal to a demonic demsion, and destroy god, etc.
    I'm going to have to restrain my eye-rolling sarcasm here (not directed at you, but at the incredibly bizarre and supremely stupid conspiracy theories that are out there), and just say, "Conspiracy theorists gonna theorise. Whatcha gonna do?" In other words, people make up crap about all sorts of things.

B) Completely non-investigative press release re-prints.
    First off, you can visit if you go to Switzerland. It's not top secret or anything. Secondly, the main risk with it is that it cost a crapload of money and they had a serious accident with the coolant, though nobody was hurt. Nothing else about it is even that interesting, IMHO. They whizz stuff around super fast, trying to create a rare event so they can get data from it to study to try to figure things out about the (apparent) laws of the material universe. Scientists are, generally speaking, ordinary and boring. I'm pretty sure none of them thought, "Hey, wait, let's build a thing to summon demons and maybe destroy God! Yeah!"

I shall link you to a website I've always found amusing (and still do): Has the Large Hadron Collider Destroyed the World Yet?

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdest...eworldyet.com/

Also do note that there are other hadron colliders, some of them quite large. So this scientific tool isn't even unique. You don't see many of the other ones featuring in that many conspiracy theories because they're not as well known and don't get as much press, and they're not the biggest in the world.

EDIT: The Wikipedia page isn't too bad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yep. About the most interesting thing they can do with it is to make a mini black hole (doubt they can, particles need mass to produce black holes, and hadron colliders, well, they smash stuff). Anyway, what they're trying to do now is, now that they discovered that Higgs bosons do indeed exist, (They exist! They exist! Yipee!) they want to figure out how much mass they can get, since the math didn't predict it.
    In other words, boring, if you're not a nerd like me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for your input everyone.

Although I am not well versed in anime, I will check out stainsgate -- thanks for the recommendation.

And yes, I was did have a trip to the Akashic records in mind, but that is also outside of my current abilities.

The math and physics involved would also be waaayyy out of my reach, which is frankly one of the reasons I was thinking a trip to the Akashic our conversation with a spirit guide could be helpful.

The conspiracy videos were definitely eyeroll inducers. Nearly comically so. Some conspiracy theory stuff stacks up, but most of what was said was just grasping straws. There were a few things that seemed like they had some potential validity though.

I am up to speed with the other colliders ( bad pun ), the higgs boson, etc. I guess what struck me (I guess there are more bad puns here than I imagined!) about this latest test is the level of energy, creation of black holes, and most importantly the "contact" with other dimensions (I am guessing this is just deduced from lost gravity?, where gravity leakage is evidence of such dimensions existing -- I am making a not-so-educated guess here).

Perhaps the focus on other dimensions is being ♥♥♥♥♥ed up to justify the expense and help make science sound cool to lay people. But as soon as I read about that aspect of this latest test, I set about starting conversations here and elsewhere. As a community of seekers and 'travelers' this forum was top of my list!

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Perhaps the focus on other dimensions is being ♥♥♥♥♥ed up to justify the expense and help make science sound cool to lay people. But as soon as I read about that aspect of this latest test, I set about starting conversations here and elsewhere. As a community of seekers and 'travelers' this forum was top of my list!
    Top of the list and what did you get....a nerd and an anime recommendation haha
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    Top of the list and what did you get....a nerd and an anime recommendation haha
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

The LHC may have caused the Nepal earthquake...

http://anonhq.com/did-the-collider-a...l-earthquakes/

I really wish I could be looking into theae things in the Akashic

Blog Entries

That article is amazingly poorly written. I can't say any more. I'll sound extremely rude, and I don't want to be. Suffice it to say correlation does not equal causation.

10. Re: CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

A particle collider would not have the means to cause an earthquake. The THC's function is to accelerate tiny particles at high speeds and smash them together to test physics theories. However, CERN does definitely have occult leanings in their philosophies. This is apparent in triple 6 symbolism of their logo, however, that number is far older and has had several different meanings before Christianity made it mean "the devil." Symbolic meanings change when they're interpreted by different people, remember that. Also, they have a statue of Shiva outside their building. My guess is they're comparing their work to a cosmic dance.

Many conspiracies are true, but they usually involve playing complex mind-games with the public to make them draw false conclusions. They usually end up being too intricate and not sensationalistic enough to gain people's attention, but they are the ones people should be focused on most. What's more interesting: a conspiracy involving rich bankers using legal loopholes they created in order to scam a government's treasury into perpetual debt, or a secret government plan to initiate doomsday by opening a wormhole for aliens from another dimension to come and conquer Earth?

This will sound strange at first, even to an open minded person, but bear with me. There are people out there who pretend to be on the side of truth by "exposing" conspiracies, but are in actuality working for the benefit of the conspirators themselves. They do this by purposefully spreading sensationalistic disinformation to make people feel scared and helpless, to throw people off track so they don't investigate real conspiracies, and to perpetuate the "crazy conspiracy theorist" meme. To call a spade a spade, these people are "shills." They almost always do this for money. Some are being directly payed, while others know if they say certain things, they'll be successful, even if they don't entirely know why or by who.

This "CERN will open a wormhole into another dimension and release demons and destroy the universe" meme is another sensationalistic fantasy. However, it's part of a different meme that's much older, which is the biblical "day of judgement." Perhaps the real conspiracy at play is to make you believe in a false doomsday event.