Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Focus 10

1. Focus 10

Robert Bruce refers to 3 levels of trance: Light Trance, Full Trance, and Deep Trance.

Which one is Robert Monroe's "Focus 10" the equivalent of? Light Trance? If so, would that make Focus 12 the equivalent of Full Trance?

Is "Focus 10" the ideal trance state for energy work and APing?

Blog Entries

Re: Focus 10

It's supposed to be mind awake, body asleep (if that's what you mean). If it's the best for energy work- wiser people will tell but for me just relaxing the body in bed is the best state

but interesting thread! I will notice answers here.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

From light to medium trance. Deep trance is prob. focus 12.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Focus 10

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    From light to medium trance. Deep trance is prob. focus 12.
    Thank you for clarifying.

When in Focus 10 and/or in Focus 12, is a mental state "clear of thought" a natural byproduct?

Hey

In my perception the Focus-Levels are specific terms for specific levels of consciousness.

Here is a list of it:

• Focus 1 - Physical Waking Consciousness. The level of awareness in which people spend most of their daily, waking lives.
    • Focus 3 - Basic Hemi-Sync. The first level where Hemi-Sync starts to have an effect on the person.
    • Focus 10 - Mind Awake / Body Asleep. The physical body sleeps and the mind is awake.
    • Focus 11 - Auto-suggestion state.
    • Focus 12 - Expanded Awareness. The awareness is expanded beyond the physical body.
    • Focus 15 - No Time exists. The awareness is expanded beyond time and place.
    • Focus 18 - Unconditional love / heart energy state.
    • Focus 21 - Other Energy Systems. The awareness is expanded to realities and energy systems beyond normal time, space and physical matter.
    • Focus 22 - At this level people are unconscious or partly conscious. People in coma, suffering from delirium or dementia, under the influence of drugs or alcohol; patients who are anesthetized or comatose. This level is chaotic, people are confused and very difficult to communicate with.

The levels above are mainly inhabited by people in physical existence. Beyond these levels this is not the case.

• Focus 23 - Inhabited by those who have recently left physical existence (i.e. have died). They are either not aware of this or not able to become free from their ties to life on earth. They are isolated from contact with others.
    • Focus 24, 25, 26 - Belief System Territories. Somewhat similar to Focus 23, however people here are not isolated but live in groups. The inhabitants are humans from all periods and areas who have accepted and subscribed to various premises and concepts. All inhabitants of a specific territory are in contact with all others who share their beliefs. Contact with anyone holding conflicting beliefs is very limited.

• Focus 27 - The Reception Center. An artificial area created by human minds, designed to ease the trauma and shock of the transition out of physical reality. It takes on the form of various earth environments in order to be acceptable to the wide variety of newcomers. Contact and communication is open between all inhabitants. Many people living in Focus 27 provide assistance to new arrivals to help them adjust to their new situation. This is a highly organized and structured area.
    • Focus 33 - Creation, a "creative area"
    • Focus 34/35 - The Gathering. Beings from many other locations within the physical universe are gathered here to witness the upcoming Earth Changes. Consciousness of the monad ("I-There" in Monroe terminology)
    • Focus 42 - I-There cluster consciousness
    • Focus 49 - Sea of I-There clusters

Focus Levels are grouped into sevens. The state categorizations follow this pattern:

• Focus 1, 15, 22... - Security states
    • Focus 23... - Outer reality states
    • Focus 3, 10, 24... - Inner reality states
    • Focus 11, 18, 25... - Love states
    • Focus 12, 26... - Healing states
    • Focus 27, 34... - Ascension states
    • Focus 21, 35, 42, 49 - Wholeness states

So I think experienced some of this states that the closest to trance:

Focus 10: light trance
    Focus 12: medium trance
    Focus 15: deep trance

At least the feel the most similar with these states.

Hope I could help

Wish you all the best

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    Thank you for clarifying.

When in Focus 10 and/or in Focus 12, is a mental state "clear of thought" a natural byproduct?
    I think that this may be a personal thing, I can be in deep trance and still think, and even project and still think. I think there is a focus level where there is no time, (focus 15) but I bet there is still some thought- enough to realize 'where' you are.
    I think 'no thought' is a discipline you master, I don't think it's 'natural' for a human in any level. But that's my opinion.

Blog Entries

Good list, White Monkey. I see you've studied them beyond learning what they are.

Blog Entries

That's really a great list maybe it could be helpful to sticky it or parts of it? (Sorry if I'm being rude, it's just that most beginners don't know much about focus levels and it's an awesome, informative list).
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

9. Re: Focus 10

What an amazing summary - couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you, WhiteMonkey

10. Re: Focus 10

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think that this may be a personal thing, I can be in deep trance and still think, and even project and still think. I think there is a focus level where there is no time, (focus 15) but I bet there is still some thought- enough to realize 'where' you are.
    I think 'no thought' is a discipline you master, I don't think it's 'natural' for a human in any level. But that's my opinion.
    What, then, is the true purpose of the "no thought" state in relation to spiritual development and energy work?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast