Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Focus 10

Re: Focus 10

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    What, then, is the true purpose of the "no thought" state in relation to spiritual development and energy work?
    My experience about "no thought" is to when you master it, you can truly know you do not Project out or no other energies can mirror you so to speak and you can observe the reality Clean so to speak, and every vision what arises from this state is a real vision.
    It is a distinction between no thought and no time it is the awareness about both. When you know that then you also know where you are and what differences there are to the ranges between both realms and conditions so to speak.

To learn this you have to traine daytime to get your mind to become like a blank page....and also learn tactile/feeling how it feels when you become that blank page...and so on.....

It is not easy to put it in word´s I hope I do not make worse for you, and if it did not help, ignore what I wrote.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 31st March 2015 at 09:44 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I think in any trance state or focus level thougts can appear to have a clear and silent mind is more an ability than a state. Cause if u observe ur thoughts u see u are thinking almost all the time but u can learn to switch that stream of thoughts of. Once u master it u can switch of your thoughts whenever u want. Is it during walking cooking or normal activities or during meditstion or in trance.

I would call it a ability tonget off grid. Cause as far as i jnderstood this thoughts are flying around all the time and we tune into them so to get silent we hqve tonget off gridnof that network.

To become aware of your stream of thoughts is already a good start.

Blog Entries

Robert describes the 'no thought' state as when you turn down the volume on a radio channel so you can hear the rest of the music. To clear the input from the conscious mind and experience whatever 'else' is happening around you. And, it's a great de-stresser in a busy world.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Focus 10

Thank you all for sharing your perspectives, they are very interesting.

Further questions have been raised that I will post in another thread in the meditation forum!

The reality is it's different for everybody. If you attend TMI programs some of the exercises are designed to be done while walking around outside. You move into focus 21 while doing this. Even if you do a weekend hemi-sync workshop we teach people to move in to focus 12 while awake and alert to problem solve.

You can be in a really deep focus 10 with no body awareness just like you can be in a very light focus 12 with complete body awareness. I think it's important not to try and measure your experiences of the focus levels by other peoples experiences. Trust the hemi-sync and just let go of expectation.

To go a step further TMI's new sound tech, SAM, encourages 'in the body experiences', so you are fully alert and basically sitting up in your CHEC unit having the experiences.

Blog Entries

I need that training. I'm not so good at compartmentalizing mind stuff, even though my whole life is spent just doing so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2