Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the reason for pain in the anus?

What is the reason for pain in the anus?

I felt pain today for the first time ever. I'm not sure why. As soon as I lied down I felt strong throbbing at the coccyx. Usually the throbbing starts after 15-20 minutes of an energy work session, but this time it started within seconds of just laying down. It was immediate. I did the energy raising to the navel for 10 minutes. Then I did the energy sponge action. When I moved on to stimulating the base chakra, I only managed 60 seconds before I felt a very strong, distinct pain in the rectum, and it started becoming stronger and stronger as the seconds passed by. I tried to ignore it and continue with the tactile imaging, but then out of nowhere my body started to become hot. The pain kept growing stronger and I could feel the pressure intensifying. My body also suddenly become hotter, and at that point I was forced to stop the session and sit up.

The pain is difficult to describe, but the only way I can put it is as a tearing sensation. It felt as if it was penetrating deeper and deeper. I also wonder how hot I could have become if I managed to continue for another 60-90 seconds. At important point is that I had no pain at all before the session, or after the session. I never have pain in that area ever. As soon as I sat up, the pain began to diminish and I was fine. But I didn't go back to the energy work; I just left it for today. I'm not sure what caused it. But all I know is that as soon as I started working on the base chakra, the pain started. And the heat quickly followed. Does anyone have any experience of this? My health is fine. I'm hoping there isn't a physical problem. Could this signify a blockage maybe? Any reply will be much appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: What is the reason for pain in the anus?

If I were you I'd make a copy of this and put it in the 'ask Robert' thread. I want to think 'premature Kundalini' but am not sure. I also want to say "go to a doctor and explain the pain" without the energy work part. This is because sometimes energy work (awareness) highlights preexisting problems. So better safe....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Within last 12 -13 years at least once in a month this pain awakens me from a deep sleep and doctors failed to explain it, strong sharp pain in the base chakra area, sometimes it last from 10 to 30 minutes and sometimes it is unbearably painful.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post

If I were you I'd make a copy of this and put it in the 'ask Robert' thread. I want to think 'premature Kundalini' but am not sure. I also want to say "go to a doctor and explain the pain" without the energy work part. This is because sometimes energy work (awareness) highlights preexisting problems. So better safe....

Thank you for the reply. Is it too late for this thread to be moved to the "Ask Robert" section? Even though my health is perfectly fine I hope this episode yesterday doesn't signify a physical ailment. If I have to visit a doctor I will. I'm never in pain during the day. I've never experienced this pain before at all. All I can say is that I felt this intense pressure building up and gathering strength in that specific part of my body. For what it's worth, during the last fortnight I've also been having dreams where my coccyx starts throbbing too. That maybe nothing though. Why I experienced sudden body heat as well, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Within last 12 -13 years at least once in a month this pain awakens me from a deep sleep and doctors failed to explain it, strong sharp pain in the base chakra area, sometimes it last from 10 to 30 minutes and sometimes it is unbearably painful.
    This is interesting. I wonder what th cause of this is? 12 years is a long time. I feel my the ailbone throbbing too in my dreams lately, but I haven't felt pain yet. Ive also been seeing a lot of vivid white light and strong rainbow colours recently in dreams. I'm sorry you're going through that pain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I also want to say "go to a doctor and explain the pain" without the energy work part. This is because sometimes energy work (awareness) highlights preexisting problems. So better safe....
    Yes. This.

Otherwise, I have no advice, sorry.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I have had this pain, about three times this year. Wakes me up in the middle of the night, and is excruciating. It never happened before, until I had some abdominal surgery, and ever since (2 years now) it's happened four or five times.

5 months ago I began to work with my primary centers but most of all I work with my base chakra, since then I have experienced painful awakenings only 2 times. Now I have another issue it is my coccyx area I feel this place constantly. I feel this area the same way as feel my brow chakra, I feel persistent pressure in my brow center more that 3 years already. Sometimes I have sensation of burning fire around my coccyx, for example just last night I had been awakened 2 times by heat and strong vibrations in my base chakra and coccyx area.

sorry for my English.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

sorry for my English.
    Your English is fine, don't worry.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

doctors failed to explain it.
    regardless of where ever pain is that is severe
    a)severe to a point where it halts or interrupts everyday working life)
    b) does not go away (persistent or worse yet chronic)
    never just nod and accept the answer a or multiple number of doctors give you "we have no reasons for you"

you pay doctors good money , ( i mean you know very much already there is pain that you yourself cannot explain and that is why you are paying , i.e giving someone money to figure that out WHY because that's what they do for a living).

Demand these physician's a list of differentials diagnosis and possible causes
    once you get those : google is your best friend.

Blog Entries

"Demand these physician's a list of differentials diagnosis and possible causes
    once you get those : google is your best friend." Many places have laid out rights about this. I believe in many places patients have the right to get a copy of their records, although some doctors resist this.