Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Within last 12 -13 years at least once in a month this pain awakens me from a deep sleep and doctors failed to explain it, strong sharp pain in the base chakra area, sometimes it last from 10 to 30 minutes and sometimes it is unbearably painful.
Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
5 months ago I began to work with my primary centers but most of all I work with my base chakra, since then I have experienced painful awakenings only 2 times. Now I have another issue it is my coccyx area I feel this place constantly. I feel this area the same way as feel my brow chakra, I feel persistent pressure in my brow center more that 3 years already. Sometimes I have sensation of burning fire around my coccyx, for example just last night I had been awakened 2 times by heat and strong vibrations in my base chakra and coccyx area.

sorry for my English.

Daily tactile imaging energy work from 10 to 30 minutes in the base chakra area seems solved my problem with this painful sensations, anyways I didn't have them since february though I used to have them monthly before I started work with my base chakra. It seems that the secret technique pulling the energy through legs and storing it in the base chakra in a special way, which Robert Bruce reveals in his RK program is a really good stuff.

mr Robert