Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Astral Art

Re: Astral Art

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    "I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."
    Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
    We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
    to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
    I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]
    Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
    You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
    All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..[/QUOTE]

Of course you can

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Strangely I was not afraid. Maybe because my brother was there. I combined what I saw in its energy with the creatures outline. It's just an unfinished concept sketch for a painting idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did this with Selene. I love how she's grounding by putting a foot in a crater hehehe. Its not just a joke, she's saying she uses the moon to tune into the plane humans are on. A lot of it seems to tell about her job. I understand most of it, but what does the 2 earths with opposite ends facing mean?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mystyx; 16th February 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    Did this with Selene. I love how she's grounding by putting a foot in a crater hehehe. Its not just a joke, she's saying she uses the moon to tune into the plane humans are on. A lot of it seems to tell about her job. I understand most of it, but what does the 2 earths with opposite ends facing mean?

Hi mystyx,

It feels like pole-shift....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I think it's one of those 'as above so below' representations- it's the way I thought about it, anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mystyx. ...ia,

I agree...feels like pole shift...
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

My sense about it was similar to 'pole shift' as well. Except not so much magnetic; If you look at the stars, which represent people, they make a transformation as they pass through her hand. I feel the stars flow both ways, and what way is a matter of perception and choice... I think the two earths represent an evolution tied to the evolution of the stars.
    I dont know if it is apparent but the stars pass through her hand in very free way quite passive on her part.
    The water falling from her left (female) hand to earth represents her watery effect on the people animals and seas. It is interesting that her left arm is turned away from her, out of her sight, like that influence is something she turns from her mental awareness. Interestingly the water does not come from her hand, but from the darkness of her sleeve. Perhaps to indicate that the water flows from the mysterious unknowable.

Oh, that cresent above her head is her crown, not a distant moon.

Cool, Awesome to see the atmosphere and character of the other side brought to life on canvas. bravo! If you have been to a place as nice as this your astral bod must be pretty spiffy ...grats on that. Hope you make it to the art schools over there if you haven't already. Return with the memory I mean. Im sure you have been there. Goodluck plowing ahead in your travels over there and your art work over here.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

with the Kirin picture in the grass lands. I imagine myself being there with the vibrant beauty all around filling my soul with beauty. I think the picture is like a door into imagination that location in the astral reality. It feels like I have already being threw my imagination