Thread: Astral Art

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astral Art

I can't astral project just yet because of the medication

this art true-ly stimulates my imagination your astral art keep them it up

If only I could draw art as good as yours

I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.
    Hi mystyx,
    I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open.
    As I have told you about mine expereinces with the dark side, we are both, dark and light, and the dark side must be freed into the light in us , and only oneself can do that, but we need support
    and love to be able to do this hard work.
    I see the dark side my own creation, and I have to dare to face what I have in ignorace and fear made. It is why it is so shameful to admit that we have bean wrong in so many ways so long time,
    it is hurtful to understand it is my own doings.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

"I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
    We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
    to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
    I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]
    Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
    You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
    All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    "I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."
    Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
    We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
    to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
    I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]
    Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
    You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
    All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..[/QUOTE]

Of course you can

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I am going to get the blue horse as a desktop image. My goal is one day to practice out of body exploration and encounter such amazing landscape and astral wildife; When my time is ready.. The desktop image or is symbol of my spiritual goal.

Oh, that cresent above her head is her crown, not a distant moon.