Re: Astral Art

absoulute-ly imbelieve-ble amazing that picture

is that taken from the astral?

Blog Entries

x
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    I have dedicated my art style to the invisible other half of my life. Nearly all of my art nowadays is things I dreamed about, saw in a vision, or channeled (meaning either psychic perception or I collaborate with the being I paint). I am still quite new to this kind of art, I have only been doing it 3 years, but I am certain it is very important for my spiritual development. Many of the subjects I paint have not had their portrait painted (as opposed to copying another artist) in hundreds or even thousands of years. So far most of them I had no prior knowledge of, and so could verify they are real through research (except for the elusive sphinx!)

I will try to find better ways to photograph my art.
    You may comment.

To start off with.. Kirin.

I intuitively knew it was called Kirin when I woke from the vision. The word "Kirin" (麒麟, Chi: QÃ♥lÃ♥n) actually consists of two kanji where '麒' (ki, Chi: qÃ♥) is kanji for male Kirin and '麟' (rin, Chi: lÃ♥n) is kanji for female Kirin.

It had a horn of some kind that was mostly invisible to me.
    I did a quick painting of the Kirin a few days later. The hooves were the most particular of any of the features. I was compelled to portray them a very specific way.
    It was skinny and delicate even though it lived in a lush grassy field. I later realized that it did not wish to harm the grass.
    It was extremely humble, peaceful and wise. I wondered if it really was a great being. In response it touched it's hoof to the grass. Bolts of energy shot off in all directions across the grass. I saw the energy reach the ends of the universe and permeate it deeply. We spoke at length about what it means to be a god and how to free the human race. (it was an unusually epic dream for me..)

It is its own species, but if I were to relate it to modern animals it would be.. Horse body, giraffe neck and head, and elk-like hooves.

Very Beautiful xxx

,,, the head (not the snout) reminds me of a Wolf
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Bring in more astral art. This is very very facinating

Oh! I'm sorry! I thought I had posted a few.
    Many are partly finished. It is a challenge to do astral art and stay grounded. Especially the dark stuff.
    I had some wonderful art of my beautiful friend Selene (the goddess.) But they were burned up in the fire before I could show anyone.
    Here is another painting of Kirin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I cant show this to anyone I know this because they aren't as used to weird *&^$ as I am and I don't want them making themselves more scared than they already are.
    This is a ghost that has been haunting our house, scaring the kids and adults, sucking my energy and giving me insomnia. I had a talk with her and the little one that follows her around (he is nice). I assumed they left but apparently not because they were making comments on this as I was drawing it. The little guy who I think is a gnome said it is 'a striking resemblance' but 'Terrie' thought I was making her too ugly and it didn't resemble her much (I was trying to convey how creepy she was being). 'Give me some grace. I am not so skinny, and my dress is beautiful.' Ya well if you wanted a pretty picture of yourself then you shouldn't have woke me up in the middle of the night with black eye sockets and a black mouth contrasted against glowing white skin to suck my blood.. 5 nights in a row!

This is a chalk mural on my wall. Yah-oel contacted me quite a few years ago. But I never was able to see his face. One day I insisted he show me. This is what I saw, a bearded man with a crystalline looking crown of every color. The sword is the sword of archangels (I made it slightly more curved to fit on my wall). It's funny how astral beings are really insistent about certain details. Yah-oel it was his curly brown beard, Kirin the cloven hooves, Selene.. Her moon crown.

I can't astral project just yet because of the medication

this art true-ly stimulates my imagination your astral art keep them it up

If only I could draw art as good as yours

x

Thank you lord of now. I actually haven't astral projected in almost 10 years. I'm not sure what it is called that I do. Clairvoyance maybe? Projecting is a real joy, but I found it more convenient to visit the astral whenever I wanted while continuing my activity on earth.