Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Art

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astral Art

Oh! I'm sorry! I thought I had posted a few.
    Many are partly finished. It is a challenge to do astral art and stay grounded. Especially the dark stuff.
    I had some wonderful art of my beautiful friend Selene (the goddess.) But they were burned up in the fire before I could show anyone.
    Here is another painting of Kirin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the arch angel has lovely energy

Blog Entries

If you get a chance, check out the art of Jurgen Ziewe. It's inspired by his nonphysical experiences, and it's breathtaking.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This is a chalk mural on my wall. Yah-oel contacted me quite a few years ago. But I never was able to see his face. One day I insisted he show me. This is what I saw, a bearded man with a crystalline looking crown of every color. The sword is the sword of archangels (I made it slightly more curved to fit on my wall). It's funny how astral beings are really insistent about certain details. Yah-oel it was his curly brown beard, Kirin the cloven hooves, Selene.. Her moon crown.
    Attached Images Attached Images

heyy I am curious if you could draw the lower dimensions such as underworld or neither world the purgatory world or hell. Demons. Or is it not appropriate? I am not a Satanist but all dimension lower or higher fascinates me completely.

You art really helps with people who can't obe to have astral glimpses threw your art.

You really helped me

My sense about it was similar to 'pole shift' as well. Except not so much magnetic; If you look at the stars, which represent people, they make a transformation as they pass through her hand. I feel the stars flow both ways, and what way is a matter of perception and choice... I think the two earths represent an evolution tied to the evolution of the stars.
    I dont know if it is apparent but the stars pass through her hand in very free way quite passive on her part.
    The water falling from her left (female) hand to earth represents her watery effect on the people animals and seas. It is interesting that her left arm is turned away from her, out of her sight, like that influence is something she turns from her mental awareness. Interestingly the water does not come from her hand, but from the darkness of her sleeve. Perhaps to indicate that the water flows from the mysterious unknowable.

Blog Entries

Oh, that's so beautiful and inspiring! I love it! Please continue to share
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

I can't astral project just yet because of the medication

this art true-ly stimulates my imagination your astral art keep them it up

If only I could draw art as good as yours

I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.
    Hi mystyx,
    I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open.
    As I have told you about mine expereinces with the dark side, we are both, dark and light, and the dark side must be freed into the light in us , and only oneself can do that, but we need support
    and love to be able to do this hard work.
    I see the dark side my own creation, and I have to dare to face what I have in ignorace and fear made. It is why it is so shameful to admit that we have bean wrong in so many ways so long time,
    it is hurtful to understand it is my own doings.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce