Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Astral Art

Re: Astral Art

"You shall remain in the shadow of the tree until it bears fruit of the generosity of your heart."

I wish I could remember her song. She really wanted people to hear it, it reverberated though the cosmos. She was visibly composed, this is an artistic representation of her emotions.

Feel free to comment on Astral Art when you want to.

Attached Images Attached Images

WoW mystyx, this calls out to me to say this.
    Before I fell to sleep yesterday I did see a dark entity or someone who was totally black dressed with also covered head, it could be a helmet or total black skin, like they do make in films when picturing from other realms/dimensions ..it did bow to me....I get very scarred...but I got the feeling it is me also....so because it bowed to me it feels like I have accepted the darkside in me now.
    It feels like she is singing to me...and the love I feel for every living soul is not yet appreaciated but it will bare fruit one day so it is a comfort for me to continue what ever I am facing...I have not faced so much love yet, but I feel love for everyone, so I do not give in...because the love I am filled with does come from the source to us all, and it is why it does keep me alive, despite all the cruelty and horror I have met and still are....Thank you mystyx....keep coming with your art...

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    "You shall remain in the shadow of the tree until it bears fruit of the generosity of your heart."

I wish I could remember her song. She really wanted people to hear it, it reverberated though the cosmos. She was visibly composed, this is an artistic representation of her emotions.

Feel free to comment on Astral Art when you want to.

Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Your art work is beautiful mystyx.
    Could you draw as lovely as this at school or did this come later in life as you progressed spiritually?
    I know a lady who gets up through the night and just splashes water colours all over a frame. Tips it so it runs on the paper and goes back to bed. In the morning the pictures may have small child like angels or faces or female heads looking beautiful.
    You are very talented .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Like everyone else said, your artwork is beautiful, and evocative.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

the arch angel has lovely energy

I few hours I like to re look at your art. I look at your art every so often. The colours are feeding my being I guess.

heyy I am curious if you could draw the lower dimensions such as underworld or neither world the purgatory world or hell. Demons. Or is it not appropriate? I am not a Satanist but all dimension lower or higher fascinates me completely.

You art really helps with people who can't obe to have astral glimpses threw your art.

You really helped me

I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.
    Hi mystyx,
    I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open.
    As I have told you about mine expereinces with the dark side, we are both, dark and light, and the dark side must be freed into the light in us , and only oneself can do that, but we need support
    and love to be able to do this hard work.
    I see the dark side my own creation, and I have to dare to face what I have in ignorace and fear made. It is why it is so shameful to admit that we have bean wrong in so many ways so long time,
    it is hurtful to understand it is my own doings.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

"I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
    need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
    We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
    to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
    I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]
    Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
    You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
    All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..