Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Investigative Projection

Investigative Projection

Let us say hypothetically that a friend of mine has been murdered and there is an ongoing homicide investigation. Let us also say that I am hypothetically tired of losing people, and I would very much like to know the identity of the perpetrator so I can be a good citizen and tip off the police anonymously.

Having never visited the scene of the crime before, how reliable would projection be as a tool to uncover this information? Can I project back to the time and place when my friend was murdered, see the events as they occurred, and stare into the face of the killer? Would the reality fluctuations be too great?

Re: Investigative Projection

Quote Originally Posted by Tenoor View Post
    Let us say hypothetically that a friend of mine has been murdered and there is an ongoing homicide investigation. Let us also say that I am hypothetically tired of losing people, and I would very much like to know the identity of the perpetrator so I can be a good citizen and tip off the police anonymously.

Having never visited the scene of the crime before, how reliable would projection be as a tool to uncover this information? Can I project back to the time and place when my friend was murdered, see the events as they occurred, and stare into the face of the killer? Would the reality fluctuations be too great?
    Hi Tenoor,
    I do not know if this is the same what I did do for me...I wanted to know things from my early childhood, so I was able to see senarios where I was 1,4 year old...I had of course ask mother for help, I did see me in my fathers arms and I was looking down to my mother who was standing near both father and me...I was like looking outside as adult I am now....I felt that we was in an elevator...so this information I had when I asked my mother how old I was and where did we be where was this elevator...My parents did come and get me from the hospital where I had bean for 2-3 weeks for treatment of an illness where I nearly died.

So I do not know if it is possible to visit like a crime scean where you where not you who was the victim?? but as I feel it should be possible if you can Catch the feeling/energy of the event, or a strong whish in you to want to see this scenario...it needs a hugs want and like an obsession to know and see....it takes time and effort.

Good Luck!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I think it depends on the person. There is a great imaginative component in the astral plane, and real time projections don't last long, so I wouldn't rely on what I get, but others might.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Investigative Projection

A good test would be to clear your mind of everything and try to project to the scene more then just once. See if you get the same or similar results. If the results vary wildly I probably wouldn't accept it as proof.

¡Hi, CFTraveler..!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think it depends on the person. There is a great imaginative component in the astral plane, and real time projections don't last long, so I wouldn't rely on what I get, but others might.
    Just a thought...

¿And throught tulpa creation? Done tulpa has a copy of all our personal knowledge and its relative independence, operating as non-physical helper, it could be programmed to do required research and render report about your findings.

My best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------
    Pd.: ¿Whats "astral Bob"? Here and there, at some Robert's answers (at his section, "Ask Robert Bruce"), occasionally answer is modified and at Reason section it reads: "act of Bob"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Ángel

The QUESTION is how to convince authorities about indicia discovered.
    As EVP exists, ¿EIP (or even better EMP) is possible? [I stands for Image, M stands for Movie] Downloads from Akhasic Record is target.

My best regards.
    Ángel

Blog Entries

Interesting idea, but I don't trust thought forms. I have a different way to figure out if something is right, which is to look 'deep' inside, at my 'real' being. It hasn't failed me yet.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    The QUESTION is how to convince authorities about indicia discovered.
    As EVP exists, ¿EIP (or even better EMP) is possible? [I stands for Image, M stands for Movie] Downloads from Akhasic Record is target.

My best regards.
    Ángel
    Downloads from Akashic Records? How is that even possible? How would you even be able to tap into someone else's records to recover that information?

¡Hi, khukai..!

Quote Originally Posted by khukai View Post
    Downloads from Akashic Records? How is that even possible? How would you even be able to tap into someone else's records to recover that information?
    My approach is highly speculative/theoretical. I'm playing with the hope tulpa capabilities aren't alike those alledgely proper of sentient beings like human.

If we, as astral projectors, are able of to create a tulpa, such being ¿can access Higher Self capabilities? and done Higher Self has god-like capabilities then could he drive the information transfer process from Akhasic Record to electronic device storage.

I aknowledge this ideas as highly speculative, but, as some "spirits" (may be no more than crude and unevolved astral wildlife) has capabilities enough to generate EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) events, then, perhaps EIP and EMP (being I for Image and M for Movie) are identically possible.

NOTE: Years ago some scientists created something called chronovisor. Info is available on wikipedia.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Interesting idea, but I don't trust thought forms. I have a different way to figure out if something is right, which is to look 'deep' inside, at my 'real' being. It hasn't failed me yet.
    That's a subjective approach. CSI operates subjected to objective data.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast